sore24/7 is offline Associate Member

EQ feeedback needed.

Never messed with any EQ. Just wanted to know of some good feedback and/or some not so good sides associated with it. Is it pretty much like deca like everone says? thanks fellas for any help

palequail is offline Banned
    EQ gains are much slower than deca ....Best results run it for 12 weeks minimum IMO. I'm on it right now...it works well to put on muslce slow but with less water retention than deca. Good stuff but not huge gains.

Eq Keeps Gains Pretty Good Right?

From my experience yes.....but it takes about 7 weeks for this stuff to kick in......so you need to be very patient and let the gains come slowly..I think that is the heathiest way to gan weight anyways....

Appreciate all the info. Not really interested in the water weight any more. going for more quality than anything else. Just been with cyp, deca and var as of late. not messin around with the hardcore gear any more. EQ seems like a good addition to my team.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I wanted the EQ too but it has a tendency to mess with your BP... so if your heart is of any concern to you I would stick with the Deca ... also heard about some anxiety attacks while on EQ... now that I think about it the Deca is the smarter choice for me... faster bigger gains... even if you don't keep as much you end up with MORE than you would of with EQ from what I have been told. I think that if I ever decide to run the EQ it will be in a lean out cycle.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always stuck with Deca over EQ. I tried it a few times and did not like it.

my Blood Pressure has been fine while on EQ had it checked several times.....but I feel they are used for differenet purposes...I will use both in the future...

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    Im on eq at 350mg a week and test e at 500mg a week, its been only 5 weeks gained only 11-12 pounds. im going to bump the eq to 400mg next week.

I will be running the eq for 12 weeks and the test e for 13 weeks.

On the whole anxiety thing...... WHY AND HOW? elaborate. Anxiety attacks is something I never experienced it and never want to.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca is much worse for BP then EQ is for almost everyone. Deca is the worst AAS for BP in my opinion with the possible exception being anadrol . I like deca but it has more sides then EQ.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Seriously??? I am about to buy some Deca really soon.. if I use l-dex and keep my water retention down it won't effect my bp too much will it? I have semi high BP as it is... it was up to like 155/95 3 weeks ago... now its more controlled in the lower 130s... but yeah.... Deca is worse for sure? I have NEVER read anything like that... please explain a little.. i appreciate it.. thanks

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    too new to give AS advice. However I'm on EQ and you can't beat the appetite increase. Maybe other compounds are the same but I'll tell you EQ will increase your appetite right off the get.
    I'm the type of guy that usually heaps onto a single plate now I find myself making fancy dishes all set apart because of a craving to just chow a variety of different things.

Thread Information