shadowman25 is offline Associate Member

What a newbie is really thinking.........

We are idiots.Right? Apparantly so. Before I again say something that seems laughable consider: we are here for a reason.
    I'm no 90 lb weakling gym first timer. I'm the guy that raised my self up to be me. Worked on a farm as a child killed and ate 3 deer every year past the age of twelve because I wanted to be lean and eat lean meat. Ran hard , worked hard , and lifted hard for over twenty five years. Then there were changes in my life then things became different. Now I'm left with the only thing in the world I really have , me. Its mine. Before this world has another chance to get its claws into me I'm gonna grow. Its the one thing you do for yourself. Nobody else matters.
    After raising yourself to be a free thinker its time to think for yourself. I'm gonna grow my way for me. Not for the beach or for the summer but for myself.
    Help if ya' want or not. Not all new members are pussies without hope.
    Thank you with the greatest respect to those who have more knowledge than I for sharing what you have so far.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    what did you want to know?

it was really just an open post...hope its readable to a degree. Nothing right now but if I'm asking in the future your advice is welcome...thnx

all right...I have one. After working out and reading posts till5:40am and you lay down just to toss and turn feeling like you wanna spring outta bed put your shoes on and run down the **** road do you: make yourself rest cuz you cant grow awake or go ahead and run down the **** road?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    it was really just an open post...hope its readable to a degree. Nothing right now but if I'm asking in the future your advice is welcome...thnx

It's readable, and looks like you are pretty knowledgeable to me.... welcome bro.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    all right...I have one. After working out and reading posts till5:40am and you lay down just to toss and turn feeling like you wanna spring outta bed put your shoes on and run down the **** road do you: make yourself rest cuz you cant grow awake or go ahead and run down the **** road?
    I lay down on the couch, and stare at the T.V

stop smoking crack.

We are idiots.Right? Apparantly so. Before I again say something that seems laughable consider: we are here for a reason.
    I'm no 90 lb weakling gym first timer. I'm the guy that raised my self up to be me. Worked on a farm as a child killed and ate 3 deer every year past the age of twelve because I wanted to be lean and eat lean meat. Ran hard , worked hard , and lifted hard for over twenty five years. Then there were changes in my life then things became different. Now I'm left with the only thing in the world I really have , me. Its mine. Before this world has another chance to get its claws into me I'm gonna grow. Its the one thing you do for yourself. Nobody else matters.
    After raising yourself to be a free thinker its time to think for yourself. I'm gonna grow my way for me. Not for the beach or for the summer but for myself.
    Help if ya' want or not. Not all new members are pussies without hope.
    Thank you with the greatest respect to those who have more knowledge than I for sharing what you have so far.
    Sell your Nietzsche, Hesse, and Camus books and buy yourself some test and some anti e's

STUCKUP is offline Junior Member
    Lmao

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Sell your Nietzsche, Hesse, and Camus books and buy yourself some test and some anti e's
    rofl...beat me to it.

Thread Information