Cutting using Test?

Hey Bros,

I have a question,

I've used Test Prop for cutting before and it's great I just really hate the ED injections leaving me like a pincushion...

So for my next cycle I'll be using Long esters ---> Boldenon (Equipose), Trenbolone Enantate and

AS Test: Testosterone Enantate

+ Letrozole @ 2.5 mg ED

Can Testosterone Enanate be used as a cutting drug (so without the estrogen related bloat) diet and excercise are in check....

Have Letrozole worked for you while using Test Enantate?

(Letrozole worked perfectly with Test Prop)

Please help Bro to decide (based on experiences) of Test Enan can be used as cutting drug (without the bull**** about diet and excercise as cuttingdrug, just give a straight answer)....

Thanks Bros

Kingofmasters

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    All AS have certain charecteristics some are for bulking, less bloat, more bloat.......... but in the end it comes down to your diet and cardio...... If you have that in check then I don't see whay you couldn't do it............ if you were in a show than I would think using the traditional route of using cutting drugs would be the way to go.

That's a lot of letro to run ED............. why not l-dex and nolva.... this would be healthier.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I use Enan for cutting all the time(currently using it actually)

I would rethink your letro though bro
    1. It's time to peak blood concentration is 2-4wks(L-dex is 72hrs)- If you do still use it, start it 2wks prior to AAS intrduction. Also, 2.5mg ED is too much, cut it in half....I would use L-dex /Nolva though

2. Letro blood plasma levels are reduced by up to 40% with Nolva administration. I've seen a study which suggests L-dex is reduced by 27%, but the study found the reduction insignificant due to the fact that estrogen inhibition was not effected.

3. Letro is more likely to have adverse lipid effects over L-dex. Same mechanism of action, but letro is much more powerfull(which I think is a bad thing)

Thanks Bros,

But I always use Letro and it never seems to effect me (side-effects)....

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Thanks Bros,

But I always use Letro and it never seems to effect me (side-effects)....
    To see the problems from letro you will need blood work done to have your lipids checked.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I use Enan for cutting all the time(currently using it actually)

I would rethink your letro though bro
    1. It's time to peak blood concentration is 2-4wks(L-dex is 72hrs)- If you do still use it, start it 2wks prior to AAS intrduction. Also, 2.5mg ED is too much, cut it in half....I would use L-dex /Nolva though

2. Letro blood plasma levels are reduced by up to 40% with Nolva administration. I've seen a study which suggests L-dex is reduced by 27%, but the study found the reduction insignificant due to the fact that estrogen inhibition was not effected.

3. Letro is more likely to have adverse lipid effects over L-dex. Same mechanism of action, but letro is much more powerfull(which I think is a bad thing)
    Just to side note this however. As people get older and use relatively large amounts of AAS Ldex doesn't do the job anymore even in high dosages. I have several friends who have had to switch to Letro or Aromasin because of this so I know it is not something isolated to myself. I think someone should use L-dex as long as they can for the reasons above but I don't want anyone to be scared off of Letro or Aromasin and stick to something that doesn't work well anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Just to side note this however. As people get older and use relatively large amounts of AAS Ldex doesn't do the job anymore even in high dosages. I have several friends who have had to switch to Letro or Aromasin because of this so I know it is not something isolated to myself. I think someone should use L-dex as long as they can for the reasons above but I don't want anyone to be scared off of Letro or Aromasin and stick to something that doesn't work well anymore.
    What is the dosages you and your friends are using with letro and aromasin . I still think 2.5mg ED of Letro is too much.... JMO

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I use 2.5 EOD and it works fine. It is much more powerful then L-dex and don't get me wrong I much prefer L-dex to Letro but it couldn't prevent bloat at higher levels anymore. I have lowered my dosages a lot over the last year so I may give arimidex a try again and see if it works.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Exemestane is a great option actually. I have only seen one study showing adverse lipid effects from it, and you don't have the prolonged duration for reaching peak concentrations. I just don't know what it's benefit to PCT is. AI's have been studied on that aspect, and as fas as I know, exemestane has not been examined for effects on gonadotrophin concentrations and serum testosterone .
    I do think it would be quite effective in helping to alleviate tamox's need to prevent binding in the mammery(as AI's do), thus allowing it to be a greater contributor next to clomid as an LH stimulator

Thread Information