Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

NYC Firefighter Busted

New York Post:

March 25, 2004 -- Next month, his rippling muscles will bulge out of the official FDNY calendar, but now, Mr. April 2004 is striking a much less glamorous pose - for a police mug shot.
    Pin-up firefighter Rodney St. Cloud, who moonlights as a stripper under the name "Hot Rod," was arrested yesterday afternoon at Fire Department headquarters in Downtown Brooklyn for possession of "controlled substances," cops said.

Law-enforcement sources told The Post a 5-pound package containing $347,000 worth of anabolic steroids had been seized upon delivery under St. Cloud's name to a Midtown photo lab where his wife, Stacy, works. She was not arrested.

U.S. Customs officials had alerted city cops to the shipment from China, which sources said contained some 20,000 Dianabol pills - a popular but potentially dangerous steroid known as "D-bols" in weightlifter parlance - and 60 vials of liquid human growth hormone .

They said the bulky bodybuilder had been the subject of a major investigation involving the NYPD, Fire Department, U.S. Customs, state Special Narcotics prosecutors and the city Department of Investigation.

He is expected to be arraigned on the charges today in Manhattan Criminal Court.

Last May, criminal charges against St. Cloud for steroid possession were dropped because there was no proof of intent to supply. But the Bravest beefcake was still banished to desk duty when he tested positive for the drugs.

The FDNY would not comment, saying only that St. Cloud had been suspended from duty.

"He's one bad apple and it shouldn't take away from the good work the calendar does to support fire-safety education, which, in turn, saves firefighters' lives," said an FDNY official.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    now thats a s***load of juice

20,000 dbol and some GH worth $340,000? How do they determine "Street value"?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    wow thats a **** load of dbols, seems like this package would weight more than 5lbs.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah, where did they get the math on that one?
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso

U.S. Customs officials had alerted city cops to the shipment from China, which sources said contained some 20,000 Dianabol pills - a popular but potentially dangerous steroid known as "D-bols" in weightlifter parlance - and 60 vials of liquid human growth hormone.
    I feel bad for my brother, but a package THAT big from CHINA after ALREADY being invested for AS use...c'mon...he's just asking for it.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    I feel bad for my brother, but a package THAT big from CHINA after ALREADY being invested for AS use...c'mon...he's just asking for it.
    I totally agree with you, we all know the dangers, but receiving a package like that from China when you are already under scrutiny is just a bad idea.

Seems like FDNY has nothing but bad publicity as of late....

Yeah i think he had a package delieved to his house not long ago that was seized, so this time he had it sent to his girls house, or something along those lines...You'd think the guy would have just chilled for awhile...So if all that's true he was really asking for it...
    He was in this yr's Mr. O wasn't he?? I attached his pic on the original post

He was in this yr's Mr. O wasn't he?? I attached his pic on the original post
    Ohhh...so thats him? How could you NOT know that guy don't juice.

Ohhh...so thats him? How could you NOT know that guy don't juice.
    Yeah and considering he was a mr o contestant...it's pretty safe to say he's not natural

Yeah and considering he was a mr o contestant...it's pretty safe to say he's not natural

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    the same way they determine the street value of drugs

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    They calculate street value differently than you'd expect. When my friend has stopped at the border, they found 300 dollars worth of gear with 4 test vials and 4 deca vials along with 70 clomid and 100 clen and they wrote it up as 4500 in street value. Customs has their own way of adding value up, but 300,000+ is ridiculous.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Wow. I had heard about the bust, but I didn't know that it was Rodney St. Cloud!!

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    He looks natural to me...

In all honesty, how did they not know that he is on juice?? Isnt it obvious?

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    yhea man i saw this guy on the news ...he was a stripper to in NY

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Jesus... he should have just chilled and waited if he already had packages seized.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    He looks natural to me...

In all honesty, how did they not know that he is on juice?? Isnt it obvious?

hmm... nop..

barbarian is offline Banned
    i bet he wasnt smiling when the cops said come with us!

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    I wounder how many other Fdny guys in the calender are juiced lol

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    thats a ass losd of juice!!!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Victor Martinez got busted for juice as well , he ended up in one jail for a month and then he was transfered to another jail, I read the story in MD, Rodney got let off easy compared to Victor, I think is stupid that theyre crackin down on steroid use so hard, personally I can think of bigger issues out there that they should be dealing with first.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I think is stupid that theyre crackin down on steroid use so hard, personally I can think of bigger issues out there that they should be dealing with first.
    Amen to that.

But this guy must have been dealing -I mean $347k worth? Not exactly personal use.

ultranyte is offline Junior Member
    they sure did jack up the street value on those.
    probably wanted to put him away for awhile.

I figured that stuff to be worth around $25,000.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Nobody deserves to get busted for juice when other "crimes" actually hurt other people... but the guy needed to be smarter. You move locations of the packages delivered. Usually 4 locations work... one order to location 1. The second order to location 2 and so on. Moving it to his wifes work isnt moving it around enough... Well if he had that much juice delivered.... "ouch"... he has a world of hurt coming...**** shame

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Victor Martinez got busted for juice as well , he ended up in one jail for a month and then he was transfered to another jail, I read the story in MD, Rodney got let off easy compared to Victor, I think is stupid that theyre crackin down on steroid use so hard, personally I can think of bigger issues out there that they should be dealing with first.
    Very true bro about there being issues out there, but unfortunately it seems 9 out of 10 times a juice supplier is nailed because he has his hands dirty in other things like other drugs.

omen78 is offline Member
    You're right with that... askin for trouble.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    he was definately pushin the envelope there

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    They've been after this guy for a while. UPN 9 News did a story on the guy. He was suspended from the Fire Department a few months ago for stripping. Apparently, if you moonlight or get a 2nd job it has to be approved by the NYFD and he didn't get approval. When they did the story they glossed over him being a competitive bbder and he basically said "No, I do not use steroids ."

If he really ordered this pack, that was pretty stupid. He's been in the spot light so much the past few months you would think he would lay low. Oh well.

I know Victor personally and he's out. He's running his gym and getting ready for a show in the fall.

lxorl is offline Associate Member

vic

hey bro... how long has vic been out?

any chance you could get me an autographed picture?? or do you only know him as an acquaintinance ? Vic is my new fav.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I know Victor personally and he's out. He's running his gym and getting ready for a show in the fall.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    IMO, He took a dumb risk with that much stuff and got caught.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Id like to see the union get him out of this one!!!

I feel bad for my brother,but ****..that wasnt smart at all!!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lxorl

any chance you could get me an autographed picture?? or do you only know him as an acquaintinance ? Vic is my new fav.
    yeah, me2 I want an autographed picture!

Quote Originally Posted by lxorl

If you're serious, yes, I can ask him. PM me the address to have it sent to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    Id like to see the union get him out of this one!!!
    I don't think theres a chance.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    I don't think theres a chance.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    I know how they came up with $347,000, he had 60 vials of hgh, that would be the "new" 5 gallon vial. yeah right....

Come on NYPD, seriously leave steroids alone and go after the more deservable substances..... ie. Heroin, Crack, etc....

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I love firefighters, alot of friends dads are firefighters, and I am considering becoming one...but ever since 9/11 they have been given too much power just as the police and high patrol officers. This imbalance of power is getting out of control. These guys are getting cockier. Are we supposed to fear our law or feel safe and protected by it?

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    firefighters should have a bowl of dbol sitting next to the coffee pot, thats hard work. that evidently pays good !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information