Thread: Injections

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Injections

I was looking on a site the other day which showed pictures of where to inject. Apart form the quads, glutes and delts it also showed the traps, lats, calfs bi's and tri's. Does anyone inject into these areas? I figure if youre doing ED injections 14 sites must be better then 4 or 6.
    Are there any probs injecting into these other bodyparts?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I stay away from calfs, bi's and tri's but a lot of guys here do it. Myself those areas seem to hamper my workouts. Hurts for a couple days.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've never had a problem with them.............. Traps I did once and will never do again hurt bad...... and I never did injections in the bicepts...... but the rest are fine for me.

There was a post about calf injections being dangerous so you might want to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    I was looking on a site the other day which showed pictures of where to inject. Apart form the quads, glutes and delts it also showed the traps, lats, calfs bi's and tri's. Does anyone inject into these areas? I figure if youre doing ED injections 14 sites must be better then 4 or 6.
    Are there any probs injecting into these other bodyparts?
    Usually those sites are for the more expirienced user. If your a newbie I'd stick with 1.glutes..2.quads..then maybe..3.delts.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    IMO, 6 injection sites for ED injections is fine. That is what I am currently doing with no problems.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    if u do inject in those "hurts like heLL" places, makes sure u use the right size needle..

Thread Information