XXABSOXX is offline Junior Member

Question growth hormone cylce help

guys i realy want to do growth but i realy dont have too much info on cycle days on and off and which as i should take with it i kno u should use insuline but im gonna try to stay away from that also how many kits should i do i heard that if u do 3 u wont see shit i know u need to do between 6-10 ius a day so please all info would be apriciated

Trapzilla is offline New Member
    bro, do more research before you mess with GH. I wouldnt even recomend it unless you're already big, and are just using it cause regular as is not cutting it. for your question, you don't need 6-10 ius a day at first. It is better to run GH for a long time rather than a short time with high doses. I would try like 4 ius a day for six days a week, take one off. I would recomend running this for like 16 weeks..... I'm not an expert so I'm bumbin this for more info.... good luck bro

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

IM TKING GROWTH TOO BRO

WHAT IM GOING TO DO IS TAKE HGH 7 IUS A DAY SPACE MY SHOTS AS 2 IU 4TIMES A DAY FOR 4 DAYS I ONLY HAVE 30 IUS BUT IF I HAD MORE ILL TAKE TEN DAYS OFF AND REPEAT CYCLE SAME WAY. TO ANSWER UR QUESTION STACK IT WITH TEST.ATLEAST HGH WONT WORK ON ITS OWN IF U WANT TO PUT MUSCLE IT NEEDS TO BE COCKTAILED WITH OTHER HORMONES. EXSAMPLE .TEST ;HGH ;ISULIN THYROID OR IF U DONT WANT TO USE THYROID.USE CLENBUTERAL .DO REASERCH FIRST CAUSE ALL THIS SHIT IS VERY DANGEROUS .IVFE TRIED HGH AND TEST AND LOST DA GAINS CAUSE I DIDNT DO A WHOLE CYCLE .I ONLY DID A 14 DAY COKTAIL OF TEST AND HGH .THIS TIME IM RUNING A 3 MONTH CYCLE AND ADDING INSULIN AND CLENBUTERAL ILL STAY LOW ON INSULIN 3IUS ADAY I KNOW IM TAKING A BIG RISK AND THATS WHY IM MAKING A BIG REASERCH ON INSULIN.DONT EVER RUN HGH EVERYDAY FOR WKS.IT ILL COST U VERY EXPENSIVE AND U END UP TAKING SMALL DOSES WHICH WOULD BE USELESS UNLES UR USING IT FOR FAT LOST .U NEED 6 -10 IUS LIKE U SAID BUT NO LONGER THAN4 DAYS IF UR GOING ON BIG DOSES. OTHER WHYS ULL GET SIDE EFFECTS

j_kiler is offline Junior Member
    Heres a bitchin gh report( not mine)

Growth Hormone

Rating: (1 being the lowest, 5 being the highest)
    Strength-4
    Weight Gain-4
    Fat Loss-4
    Side Effects-2
    Keep Gains--4

Side Effects:
    Hypoglycemia- due to lowered insulin levels.
    Aromeglia- (abnormal bone growth) GH does not cause it, but if you are
    predisposed to it, it will speed it up.
    GH gut- if predisposed and taking large doses of GH
    Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
    Soreness in Joints

Benefits of GH:
    New Muscle Cells
    Mood Enhancement
    Smoothing and improving the skin
    Leanness, it is a potent fat burner
    Joint and ligament strengthening

Where to Inject, How, and How to Make:
    You can site inject anywhere you can reach the subcutaneous layer. Pinch the
    flesh and pull back, then insert the needle in the "pocket" underneath. Doesn't
    absorb quick enough if you inject into the adipose tissue. Do not inject
    intra-muscular, though it can be done, it is not recommended. GH is a site
    injection, where it is shot is where it will burn the most noticeable fat. Most
    people do it in the stomach since that is a typical sub q shot with most of the
    fat being in that area. GH should be kept in a fridge; freezing will destroy the
    GH. On your kit it probably says to use the kit in 18-24 hours, remember these
    are for AIDS patients, not bodybuilders or athletes. Mixing the GH can either be
    done with sterile water or bacteriostic water. The kit with water will be fine
    for 3 days in the fridge, even with the sterile water, but you should not take
    this chance, rather you should use bacteriostic water and play it safe. This
    will keep it fine for a couple of weeks. When mixing the GH, let the water slide
    down the side as to not pulverize the GH wafer. Do not spray it directly against
    the wafer with any force. Before reconstitution and even after GH is fragile!!!
    Also once the water is injected into the bottle gently swirl the vial to
    reconstitute, do not shake or swirl violently!!!!

Conversions:
    1 ml = 1 cc -/+
    100 units per 1 cc

6 mg = 18iu

1 ml = 18iu

.50 ml = 9iu

.25 ml = 4.5iu

Some people choose to only do it in cc’s but here is how you can do it in units
    on a slin dart

5.5 = 1iu, so 2iu = 11 on a slin dart

Dose:

4 to 6 iu ed is sufficient. Most people take it 5 days on 2 days off at their
    designated dosage. There is no reason or evidence why you cannot stay on for
    various lengths of time; there is no need to go 5 on 2 off other than cost.
    Considering that our natural production is only .5 to 1.5iu a day, this is still
    a huge bump for the body. Research has shown that the body's natural defense
    systems render mega doses of GH ineffective, anyway. GH does not cause gains in
    mass...it allows you to put on a great deal of lean mass in combination with
    proper steroid and insulin use. The user before taking must know this. One or
    two kits are not enough, you need at least 3 to make you happy, GH takes a while
    to make its effects, but remember they are long lasting, what you see is what
    you keep. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to notice a dramatic change in body comp using
    GH on an ED or 5/2 split. Lighter doses for long periods of time are better than
    large doses for short cycles. Like any other drug, the more you take the more
    the benefits, but likewise also more risks. 4-6 iu is a standard dose but many
    people take more, the most repulsing side effects happen at or beyond 12 iu a
    day but like anything else it depends on your predisposition for it.

How to Stack:
    GH is best taken in conjunction with insulin, anabolic steroids , and t3. Insulin
    is extremely effective with GH, as anyone here who has tried it will testify.
    This is because GH injections cause a down regulation of insulin sensitivity in
    the body.
    GH alone causes little growth of lean mass, however, when combined with insulin
    and steroids (and IGF-1 if you can find it), the results can be down right
    remarkable...esp. in the older bodybuilder. Start light with the
    humulin...5iu...and work up 1 iu a day till you get use to it. 7 to 10iu in the
    AM and 7 to 10 iu in the late afternoon, with split doses of GH is your best
    bet. When splitting GH/insulin doses, I use mid-morning and late afternoon after
    lifting.... both flat times in our natural GH production. The insulin overcomes
    the insulin-resistance caused by exogenous GH supplementation. If you are scared
    to take insulin thought, then Gh with Test and Glucophage is good. GH is good
    for cutting if used alone. Glucophage allows for improved glucose and amino acid
    absorption by the muscle tissue and does it safely. This is what you want. The
    half-life of GH is only 2 hours so spread it out. Avoid bedtime injections since
    we produce the bulk of our own GH in the first two hours of sleep. Since
    exogenous GH suppresses this, you should not take it before bed. For best
    results, use a 17aa oral during the cycle to stimulate the release of natural
    insulin growth factors. I would run the test throughout. GH/insulin/test is the
    proven synergistic combination.
    It is also wise to preload with testosterone before starting GH if you are going
    to do it. You should preload with the amount of time it takes for that
    testosterone to kick in, since most of us take longer acting esters for
    testosterone you should usually start taking the test 2 weeks before GH use.
    Likewise, you can accommodate it to fit your needs; the key is for the test to
    be kicking in the same time you are starting to run your GH. You can cycle you
    steroids however you want to depending on your goals, if you are going for a
    more massive look than you would run insulin for most of the cycle and use high
    androgens, but if you are looking for additional leanness at the end of a cycle
    you should stop the androgens and run a higher dose of GH or run less androgens.
    T3 is also another substance that should be used during GH cycling since GH
    lowers thyroid hormones. T3 should be used for shorter periods though, because
    it can permanently alter the endocrine system. The magic of GH for men is the
    ability to gain mass without fat or bloating when stacked properly with insulin,
    and steroids. GH also makes for amazing improvements in skin...smoothes
    wrinkles, burns stubborn spots of adipose tissue, gives that paper-thin contest
    look...and also gives one a real mood lift, a feeling of well being.

Major Difference Between GH and Steroids:
    Steroids can increase the size of your muscle cells, but cannot I repeat CAN NOT
    increase the number of muscle cells in your body, which to start with is
    governed by your genetics. However Growth hormone CAN increase the number of
    muscle cells in your body, which goes beyond genetics.

Half-Life of GH:
    Exogenous (injected) GH has a "half-life" of approximately 2 hours . . . a
    4-hour period of activity during which there is a suppression of naturally
    produced GH.

GH Naturally Produced:
    We release the most of our naturally produced GH during the first two hours of
    deep sleep...you may take a little time to adjust.... your body thinks you
    should be in bed when that big influx hits. It is good to take a nap, that’s
    when you grow anyway. It always helps to take naps after workouts and injections
    everyday.

GH Causing Acromeglia:
    Acromeglia is a disease...you either have it or you don't. Supplementing GH will
    not cause it. Persons suffering from acromeglia, like Andre the Giant, lack the
    natural defense mechanisms of the body to regulate the production and effects of
    GH secretion in he pituitary. It is well established in the medical literature
    that exogenous GH will not cause the disease.... of course it would worsen the
    condition in those who had it.

GH Gut: Myth or Reality?:

Some researchers claim that any gains in weight experienced by subjects using GH
    alone was due to growth of internal organs and connective tissue, which could
    cause some problems. Most studies do not agree with this theory and consider "GH
    gut" to be a myth. Some people are allergic to synthetic test, this is something
    you have to find out for yourself. Some people also feel intestinal discomfort
    from time to time, if so take it down to one item at a time to see what is
    causing you discomfort; creatine, glutamine, protein products, orals, and dirty
    gear have all been known to cause this, so find the problem early.

GH and IGF-1:
    Perhaps the most relevant effect of IGF-1 is the ability of IGF-1 to increase
    protein synthesis by increasing cellular mRNA formation (mRNA makes protein) as
    well as increasing uptake of amino acids. This effect on protein synthesis can
    lead to increased lean mass. The research indicates that this effect is
    dependent on GH presence as well. So IGF-1 alone does not promote such effects.
    Nor does GH. It appears the combination of the two most consistently lead to
    increased protein synthesis.

GH and IGF-1 are negative regulators of GH release so an increase in either
    (from a GH injection) reduces the secretion of GH. IGF-1 is very difficult to
    obtain in a useable condition.... it must be handled very gently and have bee
    kept at a rather precise temperature at all times. One can stimulate IGF
    production through the use of an oral steroid during cycle. Dbol , for example,
    causes a rather extensive release of IGF during the first pass through the
    liver.

Latest study by Yarashevski - with GH alone...8 to 12% change
    in lean body composition. 6% increase in muscle mass.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    What are you looking to gain from GH?

thanks j killer thats realy help full........im lookin to gain some good lean mass im very prown to hold alot of fat in my lower abs so when i doit i wil be site injecting.....basicly im lookin for some decent size and some fat lose ,,,theres no way i will do insuline i know it will hurt the cycle alot but thats too crazy for me i will prob cycle t3 and clen as well as something liek test 400 and hemogins and possible soem eq i wanna dolike 4-5 kits i can either get 4 mg kit or a 6mg kit with the price difrence being around 200 for the 4 and 300 for the 6 i kno its alot but i got no direct pharmacy conect

good luck bro

hope u know how to stack t 3 that shit is dangerous 2 not only insulin u should only stack either t3 or clen not at the same time maybe do clen towards ur end of cycle take ur thyroiid morn

NOC2006 is offline New Member
    Hey bro... I'm in the middle of a cycle of HGH right now. You don't need 6-10i.u.'s a day. I'm taking 3i.u./day and having some incredible shit happen to me right now. I am down from roughly 12%bf to about 8% and I have gained 33lbs of solid rock muscle. I love this stuff. But the other guys are right. You need to research everything you want to do. You need to watch what you put in your body. I wouldn't mess with growth until you know a lot about it. I researched for 8 months before I made my decision. I also had a couple of cycles under my belt. Be careful and good luck. Peace

m.o.d is offline Junior Member
    4 units per day..2 units in the AM and 2 units in the early evening...5 days on 2 off...

Originally posted by m.o.d
    4 units per day..2 units in the AM and 2 units in the early evening...5 days on 2 off...
    HEY BRO I KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCED WITH GH AND I HAVE ARGUED THIS TO THE GILLS BEFORE, BUT D OYOU REALLY NOTICE MUCH DIFFERENCE SPLITTING UP THE INJECTIONS WITH SUCH LOW DOSAGES I SAW NO DIFFERENCES!

XXABSOXX IF WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO DO IS CUTUP THEN THIS IS FOR YOU, I JUST DIDN'T WANT YOU TO THINK THAT ITS GONNA GET YOU HUGE AND BE DISAPPOINTED!

Adaptek is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by m.o.d
    if you want to hit insulin with the GH what times should u take the insulin so as not to interfere with the GH

also would using arimidex with the test lower the effectiveness of the GH?

I have been trying to get hold of some Femara, it is an anti-estrogen and it increases IGF-1 levels, but am not having any luck so far.

Originally posted by gearedup

HEY BRO I KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCED WITH GH AND I HAVE ARGUED THIS TO THE GILLS BEFORE, BUT D OYOU REALLY NOTICE MUCH DIFFERENCE SPLITTING UP THE INJECTIONS WITH SUCH LOW DOSAGES I SAW NO DIFFERENCES!

XXABSOXX IF WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO DO IS CUTUP THEN THIS IS FOR YOU, I JUST DIDN'T WANT YOU TO THINK THAT ITS GONNA GET YOU HUGE AND BE DISAPPOINTED!
    over the last couple years i've done my G both in one shot and in split shots..hard to tell any difference but i have nothing but great things to say about my use of GH

Originally posted by Adaptek

if you want to hit insulin with the GH what times should u take the insulin so as not to interfere with the GH

also would using arimidex with the test lower the effectiveness of the GH?

I have been trying to get hold of some Femara, it is an anti-estrogen and it increases IGF-1 levels, but am not having any luck so far.

i have used arimidex, test and gh and had great results but everyones body if different so what works for me may not for you

i havent used slin enough to comment on it..i tried it for a couple months and noticed unreal pumps in the gym

i had an accident so my days of heavy training are over so is the use of some of the drugs i've used in the past...now i will only be using gh and test enth....last night on elite i ran a contest for free zambons since i would not be using it again....

go figure free gear, shit i never had a shot at free stuff

hey noc 2006

what cycle ur runing half ways to a cycle and ur up 33pounds by da end u should be 55 up sounds like uf gain more than any one here bro .gives us da info

Yes bro I never noticed much of a difference unless I would go upper 12iu's a day then I liked to split the shots!

Also Arimidex didn't hurt much from what I could tell!

thanks for all the help guys i have been reserchin it alot but most of the reserch i found is realy technical u kno i already have a bunch of cycles under my belt im prob not gonna do the gh till aug or so gotta save the money as for the t3 i wouldn take it for more then 3 weeks im prob gonan do a bulikin cycle before the gh that why i have some nice mass to work with also everyone been sayin 5 days on 2 off but for how many weeks?obviously 8+ weeks but wa would be ideal and whhat should i do post cycle

Thread Information