Thread: estanzolol 100

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member

estanzolol 100

im currently taking estanzolol 100 (winstrol ) and i was just wondering how long it would take for me to see some results. im taking a cc EOD. my 4th is today and i dont know if im supposed to see anything yet. anybody know? im also taking test enan. and equipoise too (relatively small amount weekly). also do you suggest taking clomid sinse im not taking that much test?(about 150-200 mg, just trying to cut up a little). any suggestions?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    im currently taking estanzolol 100 (winstrol) and i was just wondering how long it would take for me to see some results. im taking a cc EOD. my 4th is today and i dont know if im supposed to see anything yet. anybody know? im also taking test enan. and equipoise too (relatively small amount weekly). also do you suggest taking clomid sinse im not taking that much test?(about 150-200 mg, just trying to cut up a little). any suggestions?
    if your bf is low, and your diet is in check, you should start seeing results from winnie in 2 weeks or so.....win should be taken ed though, half life being around 12 hours or so........any amount of test will suppress your natty test, so you will need to take the clomid for pct.....imo bump the eq to 400mg, and the test to 500mg/week ........imo 400mg eq a min to see any results(12+weeks) .....anything less would be a waste of eq imo...

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    if your bf is low, and your diet is in check, you should start seeing results from winnie in 2 weeks or so.....win should be taken ed though, half life being around 12 hours or so........any amount of test will suppress your natty test, so you will need to take the clomid for pct.....imo bump the eq to 400mg, and the test to 500mg/week ........imo 400mg eq a min to see any results(12+weeks) .....anything less would be a waste of eq imo...
    Yep.
    Dangit AS1...you're about as bad as MudMan now, if you've already replied there's little sense in me bothering to pop in cuz I'm gonna say just about the same thing.
    TSW

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Yep.
    Dangit AS1...you're about as bad as MudMan now, if you've already replied there's little sense in me bothering to pop in cuz I'm gonna say just about the same thing.
    TSW
    lol ....ty bro ...... just tryin to pass the time at work

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    alright. preciate it asymmetrical1. ill try that.

Thread Information