Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: LR Scare

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    646

    LR Scare

    anyone know of anyone being visited by the law after ordering from lr? i posted this on another board but the post was deleted?

  2. #2
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    anyone know of anyone being visited by the law after ordering from lr? i posted this on another board but the post was deleted?
    Have you been visited?
    Last edited by mart651; 03-27-2004 at 10:29 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    646
    no, but there was talk about it for a while, now lr has a all new website and it looks suspicous to me.

  4. #4
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    A lot of bro's here trust them but screw that, I aint the one. If you get busted for anything then I knock you off my list of people to deal with. Not that these guys are bad but to many choices to take any chances.
    To many run ins with the law have made me a lot safer in my old age.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    A lot of bro's here trust them but screw that, I aint the one. If you get busted for anything then I knock you off my list of people to deal with. Not that these guys are bad but to many choices to take any chances.
    To many run ins with the law have made me a lot safer in my old age.
    my feelings as well! thanks for the input.

  6. #6
    BlocRoc's Avatar
    BlocRoc is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    751
    There are way to many companies out there that do the same thing, and provide the same services to go with someone that got (allegedly) busted for something... Too much risk to maintain that kind of customer loyalty...

    There are sites that most of us use, like GPZ, I love them, but its a different boat altogether!

    I wouldnt risk it bro, No offense to LR, they had a great rep!

    L8

  7. #7
    bayoumike is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    none
    Posts
    44
    "for Gods Sake" Lr Never Got Busted For Anything Besides A Freaking Raid In Which They Never Found Anything Illegal

  8. #8
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Yea ill still stick with LR, always been good to me

  9. #9
    jbol's Avatar
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    On the End of a Needle
    Posts
    1,814
    its the security of their costumers that concerns me

  10. #10
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    its the security of their costumers that concerns me

    Exactly

  11. #11
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    The cops know every other **** research site out there! there all over the boards if they wanted to get you there going to!

  12. #12
    Fartdaemon's Avatar
    Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    The cops know every other **** research site out there! there all over the boards if they wanted to get you there going to!

    Very True!

  13. #13
    CajunMuscle's Avatar
    CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Big Sleazy-NOLA
    Posts
    279
    just wish you would have been more careful with your customer list mike, people h ave been visited based on your failure to shred or purge your customer list.

  14. #14
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    just wish you would have been more careful with your customer list mike, people h ave been visited based on your failure to shred or purge your customer list.
    Visited because of the date rape drug they thought they were selling. Why hide somthing when your not doing anything illegal?

  15. #15
    CajunMuscle's Avatar
    CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The Big Sleazy-NOLA
    Posts
    279
    no, visited for purchasing anti e's purchased over the internet without a prescription, which are indicative to anabolic steroid use . let's not forget we are only getting half the story here. and half the story from someone trying to rebuild a business. im gonna play it safe and get my anti e's from a source other then LR.

  16. #16
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    no, visited for purchasing anti e's purchased over the internet without a prescription, which are indicative to anabolic steroid use. let's not forget we are only getting half the story here. and half the story from someone trying to rebuild a business. im gonna play it safe and get my anti e's from a source other then LR.
    Exactly brotha!!!

  17. #17
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    And what they are doing is illegal then why on earth would they go right back into it? Also like i said before cops know every other research company so it dont matter. So go brotha!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •