5211969 is offline Banned

Need advice on this 1st cycle.

Hey everyone, i have been working on a first cycle..i am new to the AS treatment..but not to working out..Although i haven't done it in quite sometime..shouldn't be that hard to get back into it...I plan on starting mid may preferably late april, but depends when i get the gear needed and the money so here it goes,This is based on a 8 to 10 week cycle

Deca 380mg/ew Based on 2mg per LB of body weight

Nolvadex 20mg/ed Starting week 3

Priviron 50mg/ed Starting week 3

PCT

Clomid 50mg/ed starting 3 weeks after last deca inject..

6-8 week rest

Cycle two

Deca 380mg/ ew

Dianabol 30mg/ed

PCT

Clomid 75mg/ed starting 3rd week after last deca inject

Ok there it is..I am wondering when i should stop the injects..Should it be done at the 8 week mark? Or should it be "pyramid cycling" ? First week 200 second week 250 until i get to the 380 mark then week four reduce the amount.

i would also like to know how many injects are possible with one vial.. approximately how many vials does it take to complete an 8 week cycle ?

Thanks for any comments and suggestions...look forward to hearing from all
    Last edited by 5211969; 03-26-2004 at 01:45 PM. Reason: want e-mail notification

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5211969
    Hey everyone, i have been working on a first cycle..i am new to the AS treatment..but not to working out..Although i haven't done it in quite sometime..shouldn't be that hard to get back into it...I plan on starting mid may preferably late april, but depends when i get the gear needed and the money so here it goes,This is based on a 8 to 10 week cycle

PCT

6-8 week rest

Cycle two

Deca 380mg/ ew

Dianabol 30mg/ed

PCT

Ok there it is..I am wondering when i should stop the injects..Should it be done at the 8 week mark? Or should it be "pyramid cycling" ? First week 200 second week 250 until i get to the 380 mark then week four reduce the amount...

bro, take some time off to research, and to hit the gym

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    do more ressearch.....take a look in the stickys at the top of the page.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5211969

PCT

6-8 week rest

Cycle two

Deca 380mg/ ew

Dianabol 30mg/ed

PCT

Ok there it is..I am wondering when i should stop the injects..Should it be done at the 8 week mark? Or should it be "pyramid cycling" ? First week 200 second week 250 until i get to the 380 mark then week four reduce the amount.

i would also like to know how many injects are possible with one vial.. approximately how many vials does it take to complete an 8 week cycle ?

to be honest that's a terrible first cycle. Your first cycle should be composed of a TEST only cycle. I see you have the deca in there, but wheres the test??? you will be shut down faster and harder than a public CRACK HOUSE. On a second note, i read that you havent been training consistently. I suggest you train consistently and make some solid NATURAL gains, and get your diet in check before you even THINK about AS bro. No need to rush it. Do some research, train hard and often, be consistent with that and your diet, then come back to us after a year when you have your training, diet, and rest in check.
    regards

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    research,research,research

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    Ok . I'm in the second week of my first cycle. When I came here to look for help I had a Deca only cycle in mind first too. To save you time posting consider this: these guys at anabolic review will NOT support you in your first cycle unless:
    1. you have all the gear you need on hand before you start
    2. your cycle is based on or begins with only testosterone
    3. you already have a solid workout program in place
    4. you are naturally at your physical peak or plateu and need AS

The guy who responded to your post named ASSYMETRICAL1 seems a positive guy

So I'm not giving advice on AS just saving you a post or two.

Advice I can offer is that injections don't hurt , arent hard to give yourself , and after injecting test myself it doesn't seem as bad as the profiles make it out to be.
    good luck

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Get at least a year in at the gym, in the mean time research

JohnnyB

I must say thanks for the replies, i do have some statements to make..

Let me start off with an excerpt from AR's own steroid profile page,

"Those who take megadoses of Testosterone enanthate will already feel an enormous pump in their upper thighs and calves when climbing stairs. Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect".

With that said, how can most here contridict what AR's own steroid profiles say?

In my personnel opinion, which i am sure those of you will be more then gladly to disagree with me and let me know how you feel, you say that TEST only or TEST incorparated into the first cycle is based on these factors, and not from a health stand point..

1.The decisive advantage of Testosterone enanthate , however, is that this substance has a very strong androgenic effect and is coupled with an intense anabolic component. This allows almost everyone, within a short time, to build up a lot of strength and mass.

2.Testosterone enanthate also strongly promotes the regeneration process. This leads to distinctly shorter overcompensation phases, an increased feeling of well-being, and a distinct energy increase. This is also the reason why several athletes are able to work out twice daily for several hours six times a week and continue to build up mass and strength.

3.Testo is effective for everyone, whether a beginner or Mr. Olympia.

i understand that DECA is not as powerful as TEST is, but i would think that would be better for the first time user, to see how the body handles it, what gains could be expected with a more powerful compund.

"Those who go off Testosterone enanthate cold turkey after several weeks of use will wonder how rapidly their body weight and former voluminous muscles will decrease. Even a slow tapering-off phase, that is reducing the dosage step by step, will not prevent a noticeable reduction. The only options available to the athlete consist of taking testosterone-stimulating compounds (HCG , Clomid, Cyclofenil ), anti-catabolic substances (Clenbuterol , Ephedrine), or the very expensive growth hormones, or of switching to milder steroids (Deca-Durabolin )"

Research, research, research, i think i have heard that more on here then anywhere else or for any other field.. Isn't this forum for research purposes? Isn't that why ppl come here to find answers to there questions?

Big_mike i appreciate your comments and by no means do i think they are inflammatory to my question, but..Did you really read what my question was? You say that " To be honest that is a terrible first cycle, Where is the TEST" But you failed to give any kind of example and why you chose that. You just said "Where's the test" You also say that i would shut down, but with no explanations as to why, how, or what to do to compensate for that.

Shadowman...thanks for the enlightening comments as to how ppl will help or not help you here.

Note: All paragraphs in quotes are from http://anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

Again, i look forward to any and all comments..Research research research!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to know that the Steroids profile on the site are very outdated. Jason (admin) is working on updating them. I can't stress it enough about taking Testoserone. If you think Test has sides, you will definitely see more with DECA . It comes down to this. If you did a Deca only cycle, you will be shut down hard. (that means, your sex drive is done, and you will NOT be able to get an erection.) And then you thinking about throwing in some DBOL !! Big, Big NO NO!!!! Slow down and do some more research. If you did, I promise you would understand the importance of Test. Read some of the threads from guys who thought the same thing you did, only to come back to us and admit they screwed up.

The best advise I can tell you is to listen to everyone on this board. We have all been there. THE MAIN purpose of this board is to help out. Sometimes it gets frusttrating when we give advise and since it's not the advise someone wants to hear, then we are the bad guys.

Anything I can do, please let me know!

Big_mike i appreciate your comments and by no means do i think they are inflammatory to my question, but..Did you really read what my question was? You say that " To be honest that is a terrible first cycle, Where is the TEST" But you failed to give any kind of example and why you chose that. You just said "Where's the test" You also say that i would shut down, but with no explanations as to why, how, or what to do to compensate for that

Well, to answer that, again, I think BigMike along with other guys get frustrated when we hear people telling us they've done their research only to find out their cycle makes NO sense.

Not saying this is you, but we again get new guys basically asking us to do there research for them. You should already know why Deca will shut you down. You already should know the pro's and Con's about doing a DECA cycle.

With that in mind I will explain why DECA will shut you down. (THIS WILL BE VERY BASIC)

One of the main characteristics of Testoserone is sex drive. The male body produces roughly 70mg a week of Test naturally. Now, when you do a "Deca only" cycle, what happpens is your body thinks it's producing more test than usual, and basically stops making it naturally. So, NO test, means NO sex drive, or the term SHUTTING you down"
    SO, you need to replace the test that your body isn't producing. Thats why you always want to run a higher dose of TEST while taking DECA.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    As im trying to learn about AAS myself so i can't answer your questions exactly but one thing pertaining to the statement that you will be shut down is that decca only will kill your libido and will probably render your lil fella out of action for the duration of the cycle.
    As for what you said about waiting to train till you get your gear, then i would strongly reccomend you get your ass in the gym now. If you have lots of training experience and have lost size from being inactive then youll still have muscle memory. Get in 6 months to a year minimum to get a strong base before using the juice.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Dam! BLT wrote two posts while i was plodding on with mine!!! Dude how many words can you type a minute??

Thanks BLT,( feel hungry already) lol j/k,

I do realize that aspect of it..But is it just because there is no sex drive, Is that a main issue, or is it just because the body stops making it and it HAS to be replaced ? I am thinking the first...I could care less about a sex drive, I'm Married with a pregnant wife. She can suffer for 10 weeks..LOL..

I find a DECA only first cycle, is good, less sides, less powerful( could be a downside depends on who is saying it), I don't need dramatic gains in the next 10 weeks..I would actually like to stretch it out for about a yr..I am in no hurry. The reason i chose DECA only is it is safer then most, it being my first cycle i would hate to go on something that has higher sides and then not want to do any AS anymore..

Prime, I guess i should of been more clear on the working out and diet factor.

I used to work out for about 8 yrs in my late teens to late twenties...stopped for a few years...I have been back working out for 2 months, not like i used to, now it consists of 3 days a week whereas younger it was 5 days.The muscles or getting back to "standing position" instead of the flabby muscle look...The diet is good if not perfect..Although not for AAS...high protien is already a part...i am just not eating 5 to 6 times a day...that can change of course. I guess i should say it how i mean it and not try to hope ppl can read into it and get what i mean..that is my bad...I will be more direct in the future.

One more point that i think needs to be addressed.. When i said i wanted to start in May or Late April..I meant AS use. I am no way going to "juice" without having been to the gym already...too much of a shock to the body..

Thanks for the replies...hope i didn't sound to defensive. just trying to get it all straight..

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    eat,sleep, train, consistancy, intensity, and u will see wonders. As the majority agrees u should research before getting into it, there's alot of interesting tips,secrets, and knowledgeable basics u should get comfortable and familiar with, i promise bro, waiting is always the better choice...good luck.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I agree... eat sleep and train... you might be ready in a year or so.. I don't know how you came up with that cycle.. My first Deca cycle will look like this:
    Test and Deca Cycle

Weeks 1-13 Test E. 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-12 Deca 400mg/week
    Weeks 10-15 Winstrol 50mg/ED
    Weeks 1-14 Nolvadex 10mg/ED
    15-18 Nolvadex 20mg/ED
    Weeks 1-15 L-dex .25mg/ED
    Weeks 1-18 B6 200mg/ED
    Weeks 15-18 Clomid: Day 1 300mg, Day 2-11 100mg/ED, Day 12-21 50mg/ED

I think that is a pretty good way to run it... makes the best sense to me... and I am very proud of it.. hehe ... probably 100 hours + in the making... anyways... hope nobody has a problem with me pushing my cycle off on people or anything but I sure wish someone had given me some more help.. Good Luck!

The big thing you have to remember about any type of AS is this. Everyone reacts differently to Steroids . I personally get NO bloat, and virtually NO sides from TEST. It actually makes me feel soooooooooooooo good, it's hard for me to want to quit! Same hold true with Clomid. You hear a lot of bro's getting very moody and depressed on it while with me, I feel great. I can do long cycles and I don't "crash" when I come off. Now, take DBOL . I did it twice up to 40mg and I just don't respond well to it. So, I say for your first cycle, you should give Test and "Test only" a try. If you add more compounds and you run into trouble, how will you know which one is giving you issues. To me, your first cycle is a learning experience. IF all goes, well, introduce another compound into the mix for your second one.

I know it says that TEST shouldn't be taken for a novice, but again, that is very outdated. You have to remember that.

One last thing I stress to all new guys. Steroids are NOT miracle drugs. Your diet, sleep, and workout routine has to be perfect. If your diet is out of wack and your not eating properly, you will not get big. So many times you hear guys saying "I need more because 500mg of TEST didn't do anything for me. When upon further research, you find there diet is horrible. You also have to workout just as hard, if not harder with Steroids.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-27-2004 at 03:22 PM.

Thread Information