Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Kato is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Rancho Cucomonga
    Posts
    753

    forearm pump to easy and often

    i'm 2 weeks off of of test e only cycle. start clomid tonight. have been on clen for 1 week. no l-dex. and runnin 10mg of n-dex last 6 weeks. and my muscles seem tired all the time. my forearms are about shot just typing this post. clicking my mouse from board to board and i gotta let my arm rest because it gets pummped sooo bad? plenty of water...1 to 2 g';s /day. aT least 7 hours sleep/night. still above 4000 cals/day. train 4 nights a week. no cardio. 5g's taurine/day. 400mg potassium/day. heartburn is as bad as ever? plus i'm eatin 14 cans of tuna/week.

    can someone please help me w/ this. btw i noticed the forearm pump before i started the clen. but i do not think it was as bad.

  2. #2
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    I don't know why you are getting such bad pumps, but you should try riding 10 labs on a supercross track on a 250 in the middle of a fina/prop cycle! You want to talk about arm pump...

    -moto

  3. #3
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    ouch man im a mechanic so i know your pain, about 10 minits of turnin a wrench and im about to cry lol j/k but yea it does hurt....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    crappy. I too will be coming off a test only cycle in a few weeks, hope this stuff isn't common

  5. #5
    Kato is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Rancho Cucomonga
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I don't know why you are getting such bad pumps, but you should try riding 10 labs on a supercross track on a 250 in the middle of a fina/prop cycle! You want to talk about arm pump...

    -moto

    lmao moto, i used to race back when i was 18-19. first bike was a yz zinger.
    messed up shoulder so pretty much ended my ridin. **** though, i can't imagine the pump from the gear and sx. i rember the first time i raced....i about puked after my fist heat. i had no idea it was so demanding. most physically demanding sport i have ever done! bet its nice in florida to ride year round. **** i'm ramblin now, but ur post got me thinkin how much i miss ridin.

  6. #6
    DoctaBig's Avatar
    DoctaBig is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Taco Bell
    Posts
    739
    i used to be a racer too, best times of my life... then some douche bag was going the wrong way on the track and head-on'ed me. now i have a sweet ass titanium enhnaced leg with only 1/4 of a normal quad muscle, makes leg days great too.

    i miss it though

  7. #7
    Kato is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Rancho Cucomonga
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by jurichar
    i used to be a racer too, best times of my life... then some douche bag was going the wrong way on the track and head-on'ed me. now i have a sweet ass titanium enhnaced leg with only 1/4 of a normal quad muscle, makes leg days great too.

    i miss it though
    ouch, crazy deal. i have heard of idiots doin sh1t like this in the middle of a practice run?

  8. #8
    dawgy52's Avatar
    dawgy52 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    41
    Jurichar I dig your avatar.

  9. #9
    DoctaBig's Avatar
    DoctaBig is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Taco Bell
    Posts
    739
    lol thankz dawgy...i laughed for like 10 mins when i first saw that..

    kato...that exactly what happened to me. christ, i JUST unloaded my bike for a 4 day weekend on the first weekend after school got out. 2 weeks in the hospital and 6 months of Physical therapy later my summer was over, lol.

  10. #10
    Kato is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Rancho Cucomonga
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by jurichar
    lol thankz dawgy...i laughed for like 10 mins when i first saw that..

    kato...that exactly what happened to me. christ, i JUST unloaded my bike for a 4 day weekend on the first weekend after school got out. 2 weeks in the hospital and 6 months of Physical therapy later my summer was over, lol.
    d a m n, just when i thought the story coudn't get any worse!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •