Kato is offline Member

forearm pump to easy and often

i'm 2 weeks off of of test e only cycle. start clomid tonight. have been on clen for 1 week. no l-dex. and runnin 10mg of n-dex last 6 weeks. and my muscles seem tired all the time. my forearms are about shot just typing this post. clicking my mouse from board to board and i gotta let my arm rest because it gets pummped sooo bad? plenty of water...1 to 2 g';s /day. aT least 7 hours sleep/night. still above 4000 cals/day. train 4 nights a week. no cardio. 5g's taurine/day. 400mg potassium/day. heartburn is as bad as ever? plus i'm eatin 14 cans of tuna/week.

can someone please help me w/ this. btw i noticed the forearm pump before i started the clen. but i do not think it was as bad.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know why you are getting such bad pumps, but you should try riding 10 labs on a supercross track on a 250 in the middle of a fina/prop cycle! You want to talk about arm pump...

-moto

barbarian is offline Banned
    ouch man im a mechanic so i know your pain, about 10 minits of turnin a wrench and im about to cry lol j/k but yea it does hurt....

crappy. I too will be coming off a test only cycle in a few weeks, hope this stuff isn't common

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I don't know why you are getting such bad pumps, but you should try riding 10 labs on a supercross track on a 250 in the middle of a fina/prop cycle! You want to talk about arm pump...

-moto

lmao moto, i used to race back when i was 18-19. first bike was a yz zinger.
    messed up shoulder so pretty much ended my ridin. **** though, i can't imagine the pump from the gear and sx. i rember the first time i raced....i about puked after my fist heat. i had no idea it was so demanding. most physically demanding sport i have ever done! bet its nice in florida to ride year round. **** i'm ramblin now, but ur post got me thinkin how much i miss ridin.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    i used to be a racer too, best times of my life... then some douche bag was going the wrong way on the track and head-on'ed me. now i have a sweet ass titanium enhnaced leg with only 1/4 of a normal quad muscle, makes leg days great too.

i miss it though

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jurichar
    i used to be a racer too, best times of my life... then some douche bag was going the wrong way on the track and head-on'ed me. now i have a sweet ass titanium enhnaced leg with only 1/4 of a normal quad muscle, makes leg days great too.

i miss it though
    ouch, crazy deal. i have heard of idiots doin sh1t like this in the middle of a practice run?

dawgy52 is offline New Member
    Jurichar I dig your avatar.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    lol thankz dawgy...i laughed for like 10 mins when i first saw that..

kato...that exactly what happened to me. christ, i JUST unloaded my bike for a 4 day weekend on the first weekend after school got out. 2 weeks in the hospital and 6 months of Physical therapy later my summer was over, lol.

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jurichar
    lol thankz dawgy...i laughed for like 10 mins when i first saw that..

kato...that exactly what happened to me. christ, i JUST unloaded my bike for a 4 day weekend on the first weekend after school got out. 2 weeks in the hospital and 6 months of Physical therapy later my summer was over, lol.
    d a m n, just when i thought the story coudn't get any worse!

Thread Information