MaxRock is offline New Member

Does this sound right??

Just wanted to post my first cycle and see what people thought about it I'm looking to bulk.1-8 deca 400mg, 1-4 Sustanon 250mg,1-10 Nolva 20mg, PCT Clomid.all help and suggestions wanted
    Thanks

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    No it does not look right. Why are you running sustanon less than deca and why only 8 weeks? Also, get Enanthate , Cypionate , or Prop instead of Sustanon for a first time cycle. Sustanon creates huge unbalanced spikes in the test levels if not done properly and is not recommended for a novice cycle. Your test(androgenic ) mg's should over bear any other anabolic gear. Run nolva 10mg ED and up it to 20mg through PCT. Run PCT clomid 300/100/50 for 21 days.

In my opinion. For a safe ,first time, novice cycle, run test only at about 400-500mg's weekly.

If you want any literature to study on PCT, sustanon, etc...read the informational links in my signature of the bottom of my post.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    more test

Superhuman is offline Banned
    definately more test

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    No it does not look right. Why are you running sustanon less than deca and why only 8 weeks? Also, get Enanthate , Cypionate , or Prop instead of Sustanon for a first time cycle. Sustanon creates huge unbalanced spikes in the test levels if not done properly and is not recommended for a novice cycle. Your test(androgenic ) mg's should over bear any other anabolic gear. Run nolva 10mg ED and up it to 20mg through PCT. Run PCT clomid 300/100/50 for 21 days.

In my opinion. For a safe ,first time, novice cycle, run test only at about 400-500mg's weekly.

If you want any literature to study on PCT, sustanon, etc...read the informational links in my signature of the bottom of my post.

what he said... good post

Get some more test... hit the link on my signature

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    hey, if its your first cycle, why not just go with a test only cycle and see how u react to it? save the deca for next time. oh, and deca should be run for 10 wks or more to get the most out of it. JMO

Thread Information