JDogg is offline Junior Member

My first attempt at constructing a cycle

6'2 200 lbs
    Estimated 10-11% bf
    20 years old
    Been training 3 years, 2 years hard
    Diet and training are in check

I am trying to get hard and solid muscles for the summer, and get a little more cut. I was gonna bulk over the winter but I felt my natural foundation wasnt good enough yet, plus I lacked sources. My idea for the first cycle is motivated in part by all the reading I have done, part my by schedule, and in part by financial aspects(cant spend more than around 400, that goes pretty far here in germany tho). Well here it is:

Week 1-10: Test Prop 250-300mg/week
    Week 1-10: Winny 50mg/day
    Week 1-10: Proviron , not sure on the amount yet, but I'm sure someone here can hep
    PCT: Clomid and maybe Clenbuterol for the Anti Catabolic effects, not sure on the amount here either

So what do you think? thanks

capinatl is offline Junior Member
    Drop the Proviron , use the winny during the last 4 weeks only, and research clen . I assume you are cutting up.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    umm... I personally don't like the looks of it... your Test is too low... I would probably do something simpler like Test E. 500mg/week for your base... you decide what else you wanna use... but I would probably not do a cutting cycle for you first cycle... put on some size first.. Maybe some Deca at 400mg/week.. but run the test atleast a week longer than the deca... you said your using the clen for its anti catabolic effects... your on AS... why would you be in that state? (correct me if I'm wrong mods)... I have been reading like 4 hours a night trying to get my first one going... this is what it looks like:

Test and Deca Cycle

Weeks 1-13 Test E. 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-12 Deca 400mg/week
    Weeks 10-15 Winstrol 50mg/ED
    Weeks 1-14 Nolvadex 10mg/ED
    15-18 Nolvadex 20mg/ED
    Weeks 1-15 L-dex .25mg/ED
    Weeks 1-18 B6 200mg/ED
    Weeks 15-18 Clomid: Day 1 300mg, Day 2-11 100mg/ED, Day 12-21 50mg/ED

Well I hope I'm not pushing anything on you just a personal opinion... but hey you do whatever you want!! Good luck!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I don't think prop is a good first cycle choice.It needs to be shot ed for it to be most effective.
    Why not run a simple cycle of test e or cyp?You'll be able to see how you react to 1 compound.

Wk 1-12 500 mgs ed test e or cyp
    Nolv @10 mgs ed,l-dex @.25 mgs ed throughout cycle.

Starting pct time will vary on the test you decide on.

Dam man don't steal my shine haha, I really need the help. I dont want to take Test enan or Deca cause I dont wanna retain water(and in Decas case go limp dick as well), after all Summer is coming up. thanks
    Last edited by JDogg; 03-27-2004 at 02:33 PM.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Week 1-10: Test Prop 250-300mg/week

Prop is a very short ester. It's injected ed or eod. Did you mean 50mg ed?

you can take test E @ 500mg/week and use l-dex and nolva to keep down fat and water retention (by keeping down estrogen).. diet is what will make you fat or lean... use the winstrol the last 5 weeks of the cycle... I think that should work well for you..
    I don't know that much about cutting cycles so correct me if im wrong bull..

hey... DO the cycle that I post for you but substitute Deca with EQ and you should get lean off it!!! YES! that is the answer..

Quote Originally Posted by JDogg
    Dam man don't steal my shine haha, I really need the help. I dont want to take Test enan or Deca cause I dont wanna retain water(and in Decas case go limp dick as well), after all Summer is coming up. thanks
    Bro...do yourself a favor and stick with one compound on your first cycle.Winny will not get you cut!!Diet will.

And remember,you have ppl in this thread giving you advice,and they never did a cycle EVER!!!!

Proceed with caution!!

DB

I feel you bull, I really want advice from someone who has actually done a few cycles, cause we all know theory is very different from actual practice.

I know diet gets me cut more than anything else, but I mean, if I am on roids I am supposed to eat an insane amount right? How will I be able to cut at the same time if I dont use something that keeps my water retention low and builds hardness? I know I cant do my 1400-1700 Calorie a day diet I usally use when I cut with Hydroxycut.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogg
    I feel you bull, I really want advice from someone who has actually done a few cycles, cause we all know theory is very different from actual practice.

I know diet gets me cut more than anything else, but I mean, if I am on roids I am supposed to eat an insane amount right? How will I be able to cut at the same time if I dont use something that keeps my water retention low and builds hardness? I know I cant do my 1400-1700 Calorie a day diet I usally use when I cut with Hydroxycut.
    Not insane amounts bro.If you eat clean,have a solid diet and do proper cardio on cycle you can keep bf to a minimum.Check out the diet forum and read up.Diet is key to a successful cycle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Simply put, I agree with Da BULL 100%

So are you saying that with proper diet, test enantate wont make me a waterhead? My cycle is inspired a lot by this guy:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=22499

I know I can stick with his kind of diet, and he did a cycle kinda like I wanna do.

Alright... agreed... me having no experience makes my recomendations practically worthless I guess... but think about it and ask mods if what I said will work... I know PLENTY of people leaning out on Test and EQ... now you just have to put it together... and I think the way I have it is best (been told to do Test E 13 weeks for good gains from a VERY reputable source) go with your gut and do your own research... i just enjoy picking my brain...

Why is everyone a fan of Nolvadex so much? The way I understand it, Nolva blocks estrogen receptors, while Proviron actually stops the stuff from aromatizing. Ldex is an anti aromatese too from what I read, but unless someone wants to give me a source I have no access to it. So my choice is clear, or is it?

Thread Information