Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    memyselfi's Avatar
    memyselfi is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Deep in Africa
    Posts
    60

    Deca and Proviron

    Hi all , would it be good to add proviron into the last weeks of a Deca Dbol cycle , as Im finishing of the Dbol and would like to try and mininis effects of straight Deca for the remaining 3 weeks <<< sorry guys as much as I read the more I get confused my cycle looks a bit like this, next cycle Ill get it right and go Test all the way
    1-12 Deca
    3-9 Dbol
    9-12 proviron ( or should I go longer)
    PCT week 15 Clomid 3 weeks.

    please help with some advise to get me through this one in some kind of shape.
    Last edited by memyselfi; 03-27-2004 at 02:25 PM. Reason: mistake

  2. #2
    razor67's Avatar
    razor67 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,189
    well, i think i would run it all the way through...
    good luck

  3. #3
    damian's Avatar
    damian is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    athens greece
    Posts
    152
    no test...no cycle

  4. #4
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Testosterone should be used as a base drug for every cycle...

    I'm one of the biggest fans of Deca there is, but it needs Test

    ran with it for alot of reasons... You'll be much happier if you get some...

  5. #5
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    i remeber when d bol and deca was considerd a good cycle lol

  6. #6
    fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    i remeber when d bol and deca was considerd a good cycle lol
    give it another 2 years - it will be considered good again

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by memyselfi
    Hi all , would it be good to add proviron into the last weeks of a Deca Dbol cycle , as Im finishing of the Dbol and would like to try and mininis effects of straight Deca for the remaining 3 weeks <<< sorry guys as much as I read the more I get confused my cycle looks a bit like this, next cycle Ill get it right and go Test all the way
    1-12 Deca
    3-9 Dbol
    9-12 proviron ( or should I go longer)
    PCT week 15 Clomid 3 weeks.

    please help with some advise to get me through this one in some kind of shape.
    You need to do a lot of research............. Proviron is used to keep estrogen related sides away. Test is one AS that will convert to estrogen....... because your cycle doesn't have any test which is a big mistake....... then there really is no need to use provirion unless you're using it for libido problems that may happen.

    7 weeks of D-bol........... that is too many weeks to run a toxic drug.

    Also, if you decide to run the above cycle you will need more than 3 weeks of PCT.......... minimum of 4 weeks but you may end up needing to go a bit longer.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 03-27-2004 at 09:22 PM.

  8. #8
    memyselfi's Avatar
    memyselfi is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Deep in Africa
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You need to do a lot of research............. Proviron is used to keep estrogen related sides away. Test is one AS that will convert to estrogen....... because your cycle doesn't have any test which is a big mistake....... then there really is no need to use provirion unless you're using it for libido problems that may happen.

    7 weeks of D-bol........... that is too many weeks to run a toxic drug.

    Also, if you decide to run the above cycle you will need more than 3 weeks of PCT.......... minimum of 4 weeks but you may end up needing to go a bit longer.

    Thanks for all advice and yes I am only using the proviron against LIbido sides etc and Im also wanting to drop some body Fat and trim up before I finish Deca I have taken the last 10 week shot of Deca is it worth me to continue to 12 weeks with the Deca /Proviron ,, the other option is to stop now and start PCT in 3 weeks and then go onto 4 weeks Clomid Min,would I gain anything from staying on the cycle the extra 2 weeks !!!!!?????

    appreciate all your help.

  9. #9
    palequail's Avatar
    palequail is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    Posts
    1,713
    However Provirion is an Androgen and will convert to DHT..so that will help his libido...I don't like provirion but I know a lot of guys who swear by it.

  10. #10
    memyselfi's Avatar
    memyselfi is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Deep in Africa
    Posts
    60

    Test in Now

    Dont flame me yet but its a silly question but need to know asap I have Sust 250 on hand can I work it into the cycle now in week 10 ???????? sorry guys for my FU will stick to Test next time round as Ive learnt how wrong Ive been.

    Ive got alot of advise for guys wanting to do my cycle the goods and Bads so far and dont take everything as right!!!!!

  11. #11
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    you cant even if it was prop your cycle is to far gone, do some pct, rest up take some time off the juice and run it next time WITH deca not deca alone

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    However Provirion is an Androgen and will convert to DHT..so that will help his libido...I don't like provirion but I know a lot of guys who swear by it.
    Actually, proviron is about as close to DHT as you can get, it's 1-methylated DHT. It will help the androgen:estrogen ratio, but it's no substitute for test IMO.
    It's too late for sust now. Potentially, you could run some prop, but it would be best to write this one off as a learning experience. Everyone's already given good advice, and it sounds like you've taken it to heart.
    take care

  13. #13
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    He could add some Test Prop in right now and run

    it 3 weeks past his last shot of Deca ... That's about

    the only way to do it now...

  14. #14
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    If you're not having any problems (you will not know because of the Proviron ) then like the othere goys have stated run the cycle out or end it now start PCT in 3 weeks and hope for the best........... buff and some other's said to add Prop now and that would be a great idea but I think it be a waste at this point.

    Good luck.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •