Thread: Ganabol?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator

Ganabol?

can someone tell me what the hell Ganabol is? i know a guy from my gym was telling me that he was on it, but i have no idea what it is. i searched oldposts on this site but didn't find anything useful.

4plates is offline Banned
    i found a picture of it imy guess is that it is a animal roid because there is a picture of some cows on the box it is i n spanish so i cant read what it says.sorry hope it helps

4plates is offline Banned
    from what i can read it says its similiar to deca

The Iron Game Guest
    Ganabol is brand name of equipoise , it is 50mgs/ml and come in 10ml, 50ml, 500ml and 1000ml vials. Possible smaller ones as well.

Eq is a powerful anabolic that will get you hard and vascular but will do little in the way of muscle size. It aromatises at higher doses and lower doses at small amounts but nothing to be concerned over. It does convert to estrogen not progesterone as is the case with deca .

Peace

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

I just got off a cycle of EQ and it's great, it got me very hard and vascular. For my next cycle I'm definitely stacking it with whatever it is I take. Ganabol is the shit, the only thing I don't like is that you have to inject yourself every other day.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    gotcha. i'm familar with EQ. i didn't realize it was the same thing. thanks for the info bro's

Thread Information