mechman is offline New Member

Had to quit dbol!!!!!!

Hey gamg.I'm in my third week and had to stop dbol .I was gettting abdominal cramping and tightness, also kidney discomfort.It's my second day off and i feel much better.I noticed a little drop in my weight on my bench press today.Is that normal?Also lost 3 pounds of mostly water since being off.My cycle is: Weeks 1-4 dbol@ 25-30mg daily
    1-12 Sustanon250 E3D
    PCT three weeks after.

What happens after you stop the dbol????Weight loss,Strength loss???
    What should i feel like on just the Sustanon ?????I'm trying to figure out what doing what to me Or how i should feel after a sus250 shot.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Dbol comes with many sides bro.You'll drop some water weight and maybe a little strength.That is normal.Stay on track with the rest of your cycle and all will be good.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I lost a little strength after discontinuation of d-bol.
    You won't feel anything after a shot of sust

Kidney pains can easily be confused for the lower back pumps with Dbol . Intestinal cramping could have been liver pain, unless you could isolate the pain and be sure otherwise. More water and plenty of liver protectants usually help, especially if those two things were lacking before.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    I second that...my back pumps hurt constantly.....this is the third time I have seen this so I will have to address it again.....before "every" workout I get in the worldpool and do knee bends to stretch the lower back for a good 15 minutes....if it were your kidneys you would feel miserable....I say stick it out and finish strong....or pack it up and head home!!!! If you are not competeing then you should stick with a low androgenic if any....Peace
    ps. Strength and power comes from the heart not from a drug but dbol tends to help a little...lol

mechman is offline New Member
    I am taking a multivitamin,also C, E, ALA, Beta Carotene as anti oxidants.I worked back four days before the pains so i don't think it was pump.I am convinced it was the dbol .Wifes a nurse!One thing i do know is the dbol made me lose my sex drive and the sustanon made me a horny dog!!!!!That's how i knew it was time to take another pill.After my shot of sus250 i am rock hard all night.Wifey loves it!!!!!If you know what i mean.I guess that's one way of knowing if my **** is legit!!!!!

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

You are correct dog!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mechman
    I am taking a multivitamin,also C, E, ALA, Beta Carotene as anti oxidants.I worked back four days before the pains so i don't think it was pump.I am convinced it was the dbol.Wifes a nurse!One thing i do know is the dbol made me lose my sex drive and the sustanon made me a horny dog!!!!!That's how i knew it was time to take another pill.After my shot of sus250 i am rock hard all night.Wifey loves it!!!!!If you know what i mean.I guess that's one way of knowing if my **** is legit!!!!!
    However, that tells me one of two things. You were taking it all at once or it is fake. Cause I spread mine out every 4 hours and my cokadoodle doo is hard all night long!!!

BastardBoyFloyd is offline New Member
    I personally stay away from dbol because it is hard on your liver and the gains are all just water, comin fof of dbol is the worst crash in my opinion. I like to stick with winny eq tren anavar and test e. Next time try some of those instead of dbol. You'll like the gains more and the mass is maintainable when your off. Good luck.
    BBF

Black Rain is offline New Member

Dbol

I had the same i had to come off my dbol cycle early, as i was getting really bad liver pain. And no matter how much water i drank my i was constantly dehydrated.

Experienced abit hair loss but dont think that was down to the dbol, dyed my hair a couple of times and think thats why abit fell out.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mechman
    I am taking a multivitamin,also C, E, ALA, Beta Carotene as anti oxidants.I worked back four days before the pains so i don't think it was pump.I am convinced it was the dbol.Wifes a nurse!One thing i do know is the dbol made me lose my sex drive and the sustanon made me a horny dog!!!!!That's how i knew it was time to take another pill.After my shot of sus250 i am rock hard all night.Wifey loves it!!!!!If you know what i mean.I guess that's one way of knowing if my **** is legit!!!!!
    bro i think i found the prob.. no mention of any milk thistle which is key to helping the liver... maybe give it a try next time and see how it works out...o well the pains gone for ya thoguh so thasts cool..

Sorken is offline Member
    I dropped my d-bols too bro after 3 weeks.. lost my aptite.. couldn't eat anymore !

PinPusher_85 is offline New Member
    How many weeks would you usually run D-bol?
    And is Test Eth and Sust good to stack with it for bulking?

panabolic is offline Associate Member

My 2cc's

Hey bro, first time I did dbols i noticed some of the same symptoms. This is what I was told to help aleviate some of the pain. Drink a ton of water try for 2 gallons a day, get your mitts on some milk thistle (believe its been said) As far as kidney problems - if you noticed a consistent dark yellow color in your urine than the dbol is taxing your kidneys, if you ever notice a trace of blood in your urine stop usage immediately. Anyways hope this helps, IMHO I think the use of water is totally underated in by most bodybuilders, I try and drink a ton of it when Im on a cycle. best to ya bro.

barbarian is offline Banned
    d bol has always been a freind to me, but everyone is diff

Thread Information