Thread: My cycle???

bulkinupquick is offline New Member

My cycle???

Newbie to the site. It rocks by the way. Just wondering if someone would take a look at my cycle. Have done the "gear" afew times in the past, but getting serious about it now, trying to bulk up. I'm 6'2" 185# and would like to eventually be up to about 220#'s. Anyway, here is the cycle I have.
    Deca 200mg every 4 days x9weeks
    Test E 250mg every 4 days x10weeks
    EQ 200mg every 4days X10weeks
    Anardol 50mg every day x4weeks

What do you think??

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I never used deca and eq in the same cycle...not saying you can't but I think tren would be a much better option then eq here.
    I'd run it like this:
    Week 1-11 Test e 500mgs
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mgs
    Week 1-4 drol 50mgs ed
    Clomid for 4-5 weeks post cycle.

I'd skip the eq like I said. And if you want you could throw in tren weeks 2-9.

What is the difference in EQ and Tren ?

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Eq only needs to be injected every third or fourth day whereas Tren needs to be injected ED or EOD. Tren is very harsh on some people and can cause night sweats, insonmnia, acne, and aggressiveness (more than normal). Eq is milder in those aspects. Eq will take until about week 6 to kick in. Tren takes about 2-3 weeks (some say sooner) to really kick in. Some also get intense hunger from Eq. Both make you strong. A lot of bros on this site swear by Tren. Just know what you are getting into if you try it. 75 mg ED is the norm.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulkinupquick
    Newbie to the site. It rocks by the way. Just wondering if someone would take a look at my cycle. Have done the "gear" afew times in the past, but getting serious about it now, trying to bulk up. I'm 6'2" 185# and would like to eventually be up to about 220#'s. Anyway, here is the cycle I have.
    Deca 200mg every 4 days x9weeks
    Test E 250mg every 4 days x10weeks
    EQ 200mg every 4days X10weeks
    Anardol 50mg every day x4weeks

What do you think??
    I think most will agree that your cycle need some work . Why are you using DECA , TEST and EQ in 1 cycle . Also 50mg of ANADROL is really to much . Stick with 25-35mg. I think a better cycle would be .

Week 1-10 : 250mg TEST.E E3D
    Week 1-10 : 200mg DECA E3D
    Drop de EQ
    Get some dboll and take it at 35mg ED

You are also not talking about PCT or anything , if you do not want to get bitch tits (gyno) you better get some nolvadex and take it at 20mg ED .

And for clomid , 2 weeks after your last injection take 300mg Clomid the first day , 100mg clomid day 2-11 and 50mg day 11-21.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    I think most will agree that your cycle need some work . Why are you using DECA , TEST and EQ in 1 cycle . Also 50mg of ANADROL is really to much . Stick with 25-35mg. I think a better cycle would be .

Drop de EQ

You are also not talking about PCT or anything , if you do not want to get bitch tits (gyno) you better get some nolvadex and take it at 20mg ED .

And for clomid , 2 weeks after your last injection take 300mg Clomid the first day , 100mg clomid day 2-11 and 50mg day 11-21.
    Well your cycle needs work too..
    First of all.. run the test one week more then the deca.. like this:
    Week 1-11 : 250mg TEST.E E3D
    Week 1-4 : 30-40mg ed D-bol

Then the rest is the same.. 2 weeks after you last test inject.. you start the pct..

Anyway.. the cycle Satyr gave you looks good and I would go with this one insted..

Good Luck !

Sorken is offline Member
    Oh.. forgot about the anadrol ... if you want to go with drol.. take that insted for the d-bol at 50mg..

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    The deca vs EQ debate is getting beat to death. Theres tons of threads on this might be worth a read . I have used both and found that you have to diet HARD to get good results.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR

Drop de EQ

you can get away with 10mg ed if your nipples get sore up it 50mg ed till the soreness subsides drop back to 20mg ed (nolva)

Thanks for all of the advice guys. I know I want reach 220 with this cycle, thats just my long term goal. Thanks, though!

Thread Information