Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Injecting and oil comes out

I sometimes inject and when i pull out a little oil will come out slowly streaming out of the hole. I always wondered does the juice still work as long as it is in your body? I usually quickly put an alcohol pad over it to stop the flow but i know that some of it didn't stay in the muscle, but is it still working or will it still work if it didn't make it into the muscle and maybe some went sub-Q or elsewhere? I inject 1.5 inches deep but sometime no matter what i do it will still find its way out.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    It happens bro.Try stretching your skin a little before injecting,hold it like that,withdraw the pin and let skin snap back into place.This will stop leakage.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    your fine, it happens some times. soon as you pull out the needle flex the muscle or rub it. Like after a bi shot contract your bicep. It shouldnt happen if your injecting 1.5", I use 1" darts and never have that issue
    abstrack@protonmail.com

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    The same thing happens to me. Doesnt happen when i shoot my quad but it does for the glutes. I think it's such an insiginifigant amount that it doesnt matter.

I know it is insignificant, but sometimes say 5 or 6 drops don't make it into the muscle, and another one or two drops makes it out from the skin. So the 5 or 6 drops that didn't do into the muscle, and didn't leave the skin, are they still absorbed into the muscle eventually and then the blood stream and then used for our purposes. As far as I know it is still absorbed into the body, but i wanted others opinions.

I would assume that extra bit would be absorbed into fat and would be wasted. I could be wrong though.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    even if it was absorbed into fat it would eventually be freed... at the very least durring a cutting cycle... and I have also seen recomendations that you inject very slowly and after your done leave the pin in for a little extra time to let the stuff dissipate... makes sense if you ask me...

I do, I inject over a period of 10 minutes per cc and then leave it in 3 minutes after totally done. I do it by the book but still comes out maybe once every 10 times and it pisses me off. I even use 25g needles. Oh who cares.

10 minutes per cc!!?? I guess i don't have that kind of patience.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    yeah no kidding man... seems like you are doing it right... umm... maybe by leaving the pin in THAT long you are making the whole created by the pin hold its shape longer allowing some of it out... and next time wash your hands really well before doing it and just put your finger over the hole and PUSH... hehe... the swab will just absorb... maybe your finger will keep it in... who knows..

decadbal is offline Banned
    thats product leavin, get it back in get it back in....dont waste lol

lol...Yeah I have patience plus i kind of like the needle in, sounds screwed up...but i inject slowly and wait for it to dissipate before letting more in. I think it just takes a while squirting prop out of a 25 gauge needle in a delt. Plus I am sure I have tons of scar tissue from previous cycles.

t0mmy00e is offline New Member
    how does taht prop feel , iv heard it hurts alot?

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Do a Z track injection. I posted this a long time ago, it shows how.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=40179

Good luck.

sweet

Thread Information