Thread: QV bottles

Equiguns is offline Associate Member

QV bottles

I have some QV I have been using and it seems to be working, I am only one or two weeks into my prop/EQ cycle but i noticed when i turn the silver round part on the top of the bottle it will turn. It isn't loose but if i apply pressure it will turn around the bottle. I actually have never tested this on any bottles during my previous cycles. And for some reason after 10 years I decided to twist it and it turned. As far as I know it isn't supposed to turn at all. I had to squeeze it pretty good and turn kind of hard but it turned after that. Anyone else have this with QV gear? Mexican **** is scary. They had the QV logo colored cap on top.

palequail is offline Banned
    Sounds to be real..sometimes when you pop off the top it could loosen the metal part..I wouldn't worry about it.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    I have a couple of QV Prop's and QV Tren 's that I just checked, and all the silver tops were on tight...I don't think you should worry, but I would like to hear some more opinions...

Yeah, when I pick them up from my source I do a thorough check of each bottle for all the tell tale signs. I usualyl grab and turn but it never turn. Tonight I actually concentrated and squeezed it and turned and it turned kinda easily. Not easily but I could make it go round and round with some pressure. I DID notice when I popped the top off it bent or possibly loostened the silver part. So thats why I wasn't freaking out too much. I mean I am not freaking out at all, I trust my source, and even know HIS source, but I don't trust the QV factory distributors. QV is probably the top three most trusted so thats why I am not worried. But I would like to see some people try to twist theres and make it rotate and see what happens? Another thing I did was twist the top on four different winny bottle...4 different deca bottle....4 prop bottles, and EQ bottles....all of the moved so I would doubt anything is wrong, they were all equal.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I just tried it with my qv deca and test e. I had to twist hard and the top kind of "broke free" and allowed me to turn both of them.

Yeah, thats sort of what happened to me...Like after they lost grip, now they can turn easier. I think I am being too anal. I notice pumps starting from the EQ and the prop made me so **** angry in the gym I put up 10 pounds more on bench for 8 reps that I hadn't done since my last cycle. I notice the aggressive effects of prop within about 2 days give or take. It has been about 10 days but I haven't noticed any significant weight gain. This is only my third prop cycle versus tons of enth cycles. I respond to enth with wonders. I am thinking of throwing in a bottle of enth run at 250 week for 10 weeks. and dropping the prop dosage about 100mg/week to compensate.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I kinda wished I had looked into prop for the cycle I on now. Oh well plenty of time left in my life to experiment.

Exactly...I think prop is for more experienced bodybuilders and especially roid users. I notice most experienced juicers or BB's always use prop. One thing about prop is it gets expensive. $5-10 less than enth per bottle but instead of say three or four bottles of enth you need about 11-12 bottles of prop and need to inject ED.

Thread Information