Tren Addict is offline New Member

is var really worth it

so ive been reading up on var alot lately, and im wondering if its really worth it. to me it sounds very weak, but its very expensive and you need alot of it. alot of people rave about the stuff i was wondering why, and what some pros and cons are to it. and in the end if it is worth considering for part of a next cycle or not.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Var is one of the best Steroids on the market today in my opinion.

Kahuna is offline Junior Member
    It's not expensive for me. I mean I'm not all that rich but I get it dirt cheap. Of coarse if I had to pay domestic or international prices it would be another story. And yes, it is worth it. I'm using it as a bridge at 30mg everyday until I start my next cycle and I've pretty much retained all the muscle from my last cycle.

barbarian is offline Banned
    30mgs ed is not a brige thats a cycle man dont go over 10mgs in the am for a brige your askin for shutdown fast with 30mgs man

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    - GAL -->

skii96 is offline Member
    Var will shut you down, you cant do an 10mg AM bridge with it, its half life is too long. I do like it though in cutting cycles, much better then Winny IMO. And now with QV coming out with a pretty cheap legit bottle of it definetly soemthing to try out.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    Var will shut you down, you cant do an 10mg AM bridge with it, its half life is too long. I do like it though in cutting cycles, much better then Winny IMO. And now with QV coming out with a pretty cheap legit bottle of it definetly soemthing to try out.
    pretty much nailed it their ski...thats one of the most comon mistakes people make about var...it WILL shut you down...just b/c its mild that doesnt mean it wont supress your htpa...

on the subject...ive never tried var personally, but ive heard alot of good things about it...however when i do try it i plan on running it at 60mg or more ed along with some prop and tren for about 10- 15 weeks...that would be a nice simple cycle for some good strength and hardness.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I dont know how you can quantify var being weak? It is one of the best steroids out there for increasing strength and has minimal sides. No its not going to give you massive gains in mass but at least you should keep what you do gain

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Once again, the steroid profiles are out-dated. It says clearly for Anavar that it does not shut you down.

I mean, after reading that, I was wondering why not just use Var when you're in between cycles. But I guess you guys answered my question here by saying it really does shut you down. That's what I had predicted.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm taking 40mg ed for 8 weeks, and combined with enth, its the bombdiggity!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I dont know how you can quantify var being weak? It is one of the best steroids out there for increasing strength and has minimal sides. No its not going to give you massive gains in mass but at least you should keep what you do gain
    true...i wouldnt ay its "weak"...just mild side effects...but thats a good thing...everything ive read and heard it good stuff man...

Kahuna is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the heads up people.

Thread Information