Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Lots QVP 008 and QVB 011 Prop/EQ

Just wondering how peoples cycles went or are doing with QV's lots QVP 008 and QVB 011 Prop and EQ. Thanks.

palequail is offline Banned
    I'm taking their EQ right now...not sure what the number is....it is going very well....I wouldn't worry about their batch numbers.....a lot of people like to blame that when they aren't growing.

what week you in?

Week 10....gains come slow but I have very little water retention. I'm taking 400mg a week with 500mg of Enanthate .

I'm running with the prop but thinking of throwing in some test E at 250/week and run the cycle 16 or 17 weeks instead of 14.5...actually planned 16 weeks but after runing through one bottle of prop it only lasted me 9 days, what a piece of crap. Some is wasted in the tip of the pin, some while switching the pins, plus bottles I think are underdosed by about .5 cc's...So the whole cycle is going to run about a week or so earlier. Same with the EQ. Pal- How many bottles of the EQ did you buy for your cycle and how much are you running? Also how many weeks?

I'm going about 14 weeks I think...I will use probably 3 bottles of EQ...I'd run some enanthate with the cycle because the EQ won't kick in for about week 7 or so...that is what happened to me.

Thread Information