j-stack is offline New Member

test prop and clen cycle

I am about 185lbs and 5-10 in height. I can not really find any gear that works for me. I train hard and eat pretty clean. I have done a couple of cycles before and felt like it was a waste. I am thinking about doing test prop 125m/g eod for 8 weeks with era test 250 once a week. Also going to start with 40mcg of clen thre times a day. My theory is that I am not the one to get huge but the one to be cut . Will this cycle be good.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    what cycle is this??? also in the past it may not have pleased you as much because your diet could have been off... this resulting in less gains...
    AND 40 mcg 3 times a day is too much to just jump into if you've never used clen before.

j-stack is offline New Member
    this is my 4th cycle and I am guessing I should start with 40mcg of clen once a day and then slowly jump it up to three. Also what type of diet would anyone prerfer

barbarian is offline Banned
    you gota figure out what works best for you AND you might wana check out the diet forum and reseach up on a diet that will suit ya......

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    bro slow your roll with the clen .... people that jump into clen to fast and at high doses report worse side effects then others that take it slowly and gradually. You need to let your body take and understand clenbuteral before you just start popping them down. Also regarding clen, your buddy might say 120mcg is ok and that it worked for him. That does not mean that 120mcg is ok for you. Clen works on everybody differently and has different effects with different people.Taking 1 pill for the first day and increasing it by 1 pill every day you will find what YOUR tollerance level for clen is. You will know when you have reached your limit ( uncontrollable shakes, high fever ) You should never exceed 120mcg a day! One should start my taking 1 pill ( 20mcg ) for the first day, 2 pills (40mcg ) second day 3 pills ( 60mcg ) the third day.

an example of a 2 week on 2 weeks off cyle..

Day 1 20mcg
    Day 2 40mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    day 4 80mcg
    day 5 100mcg
    Day 6 100mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 120mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 100mcg
    Day 11 80mcg
    Day 12 60mcg
    Day 13 40mcg
    Day 14 20mcg

Notice that in this cycle I have tappered the clen. However this is not a must but I would suggest that novices or rookies to clen do so. It will help your body get back to a normal state ( it won't be such a shock to your body!

One other thing that i want to say to you is that more is not always better bro. From the way your asking that question you seem to have a personality or the thought of taking tons and getting better and faster results. However! It will not be done that way, and if you are serious about your look and your health you will ask more questions, and get more info before you start anything. Just like your doing now! Some things to do some reading on would be as followed : Testosterone half lifes, Anti-e's, PCT, diet, excersise workouts/training programs. Learn how things work, what they do, how they do it, when they do it, and learn the pro's and cons about any such AS that you would consider using, just for you to know and understand. Like i said its about the look but it is your health that is most important. Keep asking questions, Train Hard, and good luck bro...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    bro slow your roll with the clen .... people that jump into clen to fast and at high doses report worse side effects then others that take it slowly and gradually. You need to let your body take and understand clenbuteral before you just start popping them down. Also regarding clen, your buddy might say 120mcg is ok and that it worked for him. That does not mean that 120mcg is ok for you. Clen works on everybody differently and has different effects with different people.Taking 1 pill for the first day and increasing it by 1 pill every day you will find what YOUR tollerance level for clen is. You will know when you have reached your limit ( uncontrollable shakes, high fever ) You should never exceed 120mcg a day! One should start my taking 1 pill ( 20mcg ) for the first day, 2 pills (40mcg ) second day 3 pills ( 60mcg ) the third day.

an example of a 2 week on 2 weeks off cyle..

Day 1 20mcg
    Day 2 40mcg
    Day 3 60mcg
    day 4 80mcg
    day 5 100mcg
    Day 6 100mcg
    Day 7 100mcg
    Day 8 120mcg
    Day 9 100mcg
    Day 10 100mcg
    Day 11 80mcg
    Day 12 60mcg
    Day 13 40mcg
    Day 14 20mcg

Notice that in this cycle I have tappered the clen. However this is not a must but I would suggest that novices or rookies to clen do so. It will help your body get back to a normal state ( it won't be such a shock to your body!

One other thing that i want to say to you is that more is not always better bro. From the way your asking that question you seem to have a personality or the thought of taking tons and getting better and faster results. However! It will not be done that way, and if you are serious about your look and your health you will ask more questions, and get more info before you start anything. Just like your doing now! Some things to do some reading on would be as followed : Testosterone half lifes, Anti-e's, PCT, diet, excersise workouts/training programs. Learn how things work, what they do, how they do it, when they do it, and learn the pro's and cons about any such AS that you would consider using, just for you to know and understand. Like i said its about the look but it is your health that is most important. Keep asking questions, Train Hard, and good luck bro...
    this is the basic idea.. just keep in mind you don;t wanna go up if the side effects from it arn;t tolerable yet... once they DO become tolerable you can bump it up another pill.... also its a mtter of choice but i don;t think it's necessary to ramp back down near the end of your two weeks... just try to use an eca on the 2 off weeks if you can...also i don;t hitnk you have to start this all over once you resume.... (you don;t have to start all the way back down at 20 i don;t think)
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 03-28-2004 at 10:18 AM.

Thread Information