Thread: proline gear

w8tes is offline New Member

proline gear

hey bros... need some tips on this stuff... we all have had our share of lumps from injections, this we all know.. i need some advice on whats up with my 500mg enanthate !!! i put 1cc in my cheek and i feel like i have a tit implant in my ass !!! no joke it is swollen from under my waist to just below 1/2 way on my ass, and it is burning like hell..... i think, maybe it was a bad dart ? 10yrs of this stuff, had my bad shots like others...put 1cc in the other cheek ( i always change to a new tip too)the next week and bam here we go again, this sucks my cheeks feel totally like i have implants....ugh... i have talked to the source, says my body is getting used to it, it will come around ? never heard that one, also told me to shoot and take between 1-2 min. to inject, new one as well.... i put for the last time out of 20cc's, i stuck 1/2 cc in my right quad, no prob till the next day if i do not keep on the move my knee starts to go to sleep and swell !!! i am at a loss, has anyone heard this happening or did i just fall into some ****ty gear ????thanks for your time....
    Last edited by w8tes; 03-28-2004 at 03:41 AM.

house71 is offline Associate Member
    I Have Pl Prop And It Hurts Like Hell...but I Heard Its Worth It...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro sounds like your gear may be f*cked up - just my .02

thanks for the 2 cents worth.. like i said i have around 17 1/2cc left, stuff will just sit on the shelf.... this is crazy i have to eat advil all night so the sites won't kill me..... and i have heard the prop is a real bastard too... looks like i will stay with the old reliable guys... thanks

good luck with the stuff... NY,uh ? thats where i got it at...

Hey Bro - do you have a fever ?

house71 is offline Associate Member
    I Do But... I'm Sick

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    every kind of test i've ever shot has hurt the next day and swollen up sometimes but that is just me. Looks like ya should get some b12 to cut that with next time

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    every kind of test i've ever shot has hurt the next day and swollen up sometimes but that is just me. Looks like ya should get some b12 to cut that with next time
    I like to use the B- 12 too - just takes the edge off

bros... fever, headache, whatever yeah I have it.. I am not sick.. Like said earlier, been around shots for about 10yrs never, even the sh@tty ones were never like this... Not to BS but i have to watch how i put my wallet in my pants on that side it is so tender ... Lumps come and go some are smaller than others, but for each cheek at 2 sep occasions to swell up well over half my ass cheek is nuts.... head is killing me now..... for those of you thinking of checking this high mg out, be freaking carefull... i honestly will not waste my $$ on it again....

i have been running some Parabolin in my delts and not even a bump, lump, or anything.... can't even tell, except for viens poppin out now !!! looks like i will take a break off darts for a while and heal up.....

Well Bro - it just might be that you have cellulitis and could be developing an abscess. Be careful Bro - not sure if that has ever happened to you but I am a Nurse Practitioner who works in an ER and I see this all the time in our large population of skin poppers of heroin and meth here in Nor Cal. They all have jacked immune systems and when we use AAS our immune systems are lowered as well so be careful. Up your Vitamin C intake and monitor the area. If you see it growing over the next 24 hours GO SEE A DOC - this could go South in a hurry Bro - safety first - your health is much too important to mess with - keep us posted - best of luck
    Last edited by powerlifter; 03-28-2004 at 04:28 AM.

Thanks..... The Pain Seems To Die Out After About 2days And Really The Swelling Is Gone In About 4-5days But Like You Said And Can't Agree More Saftey First..... Thanks For The Replies...

No sweat Bro - feel free to PM me anytime for med advice - most docs don't know anything about AAS - Peace

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    your also running his high mg line which is a cause for some of the pain. My first few weeks on PL was real bad turned out it was because I was taking my shots after work and going to bed, now I take them when I get up and there's pretty much no soreness nor swelling.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i got the same thing from PL's EQ 500mg, i was shooting .5cc mondays/friday. and my thigh blew the f up. my knee joint got really swollen and it felt like i was shooting sust. after a few days it went down though

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w8tes
    bros... fever, headache, whatever yeah I have it.. I am not sick.. Like said earlier, been around shots for about 10yrs never, even the sh@tty ones were never like this... Not to BS but i have to watch how i put my wallet in my pants on that side it is so tender ... Lumps come and go some are smaller than others, but for each cheek at 2 sep occasions to swell up well over half my ass cheek is nuts.... head is killing me now..... for those of you thinking of checking this high mg out, be freaking carefull... i honestly will not waste my $$ on it again....
    i had something similiar to this only on one side though.. after i injected i felt fine but a few days later it was noticeabley swollen (to me) and sore to touch... i found that using heat made it worse... so as much as it hurt i just bit the bullet and masssaged the **** out of it before bed everynigth for probabaly like 15-20 mins... it hurt but i could tell i was releasing the knot or watever was causing this... after about a week of this everything has cleared up and its startting to look a little unswollen...
    so as hard as it may sound try to rub it like hell...it might help you... if it doesn;t then i would see a doc like people have said

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    the 500mg/ml concentration did the same thing to me...next time go with his lower mg/ml line

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I did a cycle of PL's 500mg/ml back in the winter, and had no problems at all, but then I ordered a new batch and the new batch hurt like a MOFO. I am still ordering from him cause he has good stuff, but I stick with the low mg dosage, and have no problems. the only high mg one I use is the 500mg/ml EQ, and have no problems.

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    one other thing bro, Is that I was like you and said f-ck it and was going to throw it away, cause I couldn't even walk. So I e-mailed PL and he said to try and cut it with some sterile oil, so my next cycle I am going to try and finish up the 500mg/ml bottle, and try cutting it 50/50 with some sterile oil. If that hurts then that **** is going in the trash.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've heard of some having problems with some of the higher dosed( or alledged higher dose) Mexica gear.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    PL 500mg/ml EQ is painless, i love that stuff

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    any high mg/ml gear is going to hurt and swell up the injection site, especially test... short ester test will be worse obviously.. but what you're experiencing is normal.

hey bros... swelling is down a little today.. took the adivce and massaged the holy hell out of it today, not gonna lie makes ya just freaking cringe... my ass is red though and just looks nasty....honestly the past 2 days i have felt like i was hit by a truck ! no appetite just sick, sucked. feeling a lot better now thank god....next time i will stick with the low mg line.. i know the stuff is good, my training partner , all he uses and loves the stuff.... but uses low mg... ya know i just thought hmm 500mg, i could cut down on darts, bad call.... didn't know i would have brought this many people out that have had this prob... thanks for the help... and by the way the EQ 500mg (only using 1/2 cc at a time) doesn't mess with me...
    later.
    Last edited by w8tes; 03-29-2004 at 11:25 PM.

db2
    db2 is offline New Member
    just cut it 1/1 with some sterile sesame oil, it is like $5 for 50cc. that should help with the pain, as it will lower the mg per cc to 250.

my training partner is jenna jameson... all she uses and loves the stuff.... but gets me off ...
    that's cool as **** bro, so cool that you get it on with jenna
    Last edited by 50%Natural; 03-30-2004 at 12:24 AM.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I would edit that if I were you. But thats just me.

good call wasn't thinking...done deal....

longhornDr is offline Member
    PL's 500mg/mL enanthate is notorious for this. Get some sterile oil to cut it with and the swelling will go away.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    do you think that was necessary? i wouldn't say that kinda thing if I were you
    Now you need to edit your quote of him!

D

oh, done did

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Prop always gave me those fever like symptoms and pain for 2-3 days. Every once in a while I would have a good injection day where I felt little to no pain but I almost always felt incredible pain with prop. Almost makes it seem that it's not worth it.

Deuce929 is offline New Member
    Hey MAJICSTICK is right! I posted yesturday that i was having the same EXACT problem on my bum (looked as if i had a third cheek growing out of my @$$) I took the injection last wednesday and its Tuesday of next week and finally starting to get much better...Last night i massaged the **** out of it just as majicstick said and made it muuuuch better this morning..I also contacted my source which told me this happens to him everynow and then and make sure to take Some advil to help the swelling as well..So i did and finally its starting to go down..Trust me i have been worried as hell about it because it was so sore i about couldn't walk and when i looked in the mirror it looked like that tit growing out like you said (very noticable!!!) My injects were of high doses which im going to watch next time and split into two per week but im on PL 600 test pl 300 deca ...I don't doubt PL gear at all so far as im half way into week 2 and gains up to 15lbs...First shot (week) was fine but the second app is where it all went wrong..I'm hoping that i won't have these problems in the furture but as Majicstick said, its nothing to worry too much about if you massage the **** out of it...I put heat on it to break up the swelling which helped me pretty good and i also put some ICY HOT on it which made the muscels feel better in my bum (not sure if that was a good idea) but it worked..Good luck to you and keep me posted..As i will do the same...

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Has anybody had this problem with his Tren /Prop combo ?? I hope not, that is what my order is.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bros... need some tips on this stuff... we all have had our share of lumps from injections, this we all know.. i need some advice on whats up with my 500mg enanthate !!! i put 1cc in my cheek and i feel like i have a tit implant in my ass !!! no joke it is swollen from under my waist to just below 1/2 way on my ass, and it is burning like hell..... i think, maybe it was a bad dart ? 10yrs of this stuff, had my bad shots like others...put 1cc in the other cheek ( i always change to a new tip too)the next week and bam here we go again, this sucks my cheeks feel totally like i have implants....ugh... i have talked to the source, says my body is getting used to it, it will come around ? never heard that one, also told me to shoot and take between 1-2 min. to inject, new one as well.... i put for the last time out of 20cc's, i stuck 1/2 cc in my right quad, no prob till the next day if i do not keep on the move my knee starts to go to sleep and swell !!! i am at a loss, has anyone heard this happening or did i just fall into some ****ty gear ????thanks for your time....
    I had good gear, mine was Shanghai Labs last time but it went great into my quads, but lumped up every single time in glute, so now I just dont do glutes... I think there is a high BA (alcohol) content and this causes the lumping and pain, but also when its somewhat high your gear is more likely to be clean and sterile. Another thing is, the reason FDA approved testosterone comes at 200 mg strength is, everything above it is more likely to cause pain. SL gear is somewhat overdosed so it says its 250 mg but reality is, its closer to 285 mg per ml. The 300 thru 400 mg per ml stuff is notoriously painful and lump causing.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    One other thing... overdosed gear isnt as well bonded to the ester so you get higher/faster bioavailability. So you are doing enanthate expecting a bioactive life-span of 18 days and in reality the life span of a 500 mg gear might be 9 days... this could cause a more rapid availability of testosterone then you expect and could cause you possibly trouble with your anti-e dosing.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Have heard that his high mg stuff hurts like a beotch.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    One other thing... overdosed gear isnt as well bonded to the ester so you get higher/faster bioavailability. So you are doing enanthate expecting a bioactive life-span of 18 days and in reality the life span of a 500 mg gear might be 9 days... this could cause a more rapid availability of testosterone then you expect and could cause you possibly trouble with your anti-e dosing.
    Not true. While it's possible that if you don't use an excess of your esterification acid that you'll get a mix of products that includes the original base steroid , the powders that sources use are all pharm. grade or at least usp. Ester binding is uniform in high concentrations or low concentrations.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    Has anybody had this problem with his Tren/Prop combo ?? I hope not, that is what my order is.

yea, id like to know as well, ive been thinking about picking some up...

Thread Information