BBBB83 is offline Associate Member

What to eat at a college dinning hall

Whats up guys. I just started my 4th week of my test ent and eq cycle. I have gained two pounds but expect this to be my week to start with the serious gains. My question is i go to college and my only way to eat is a meal plan. We have all you can eat so eating a lot is not an issue. The only problem is our dinning hall doesnt have that many healthy high protien foods. I eat like 6 cheese burgers a day and about 10 egg whites plus the 2 breakfeast sandwichs i eat in the morning. And when we have chicken i eat the hell out of that too. Im pretty lean and am not afraid of putting on a little fat, as i could lose 10 lbs of fat in like 2 or 3 weeks. Do you think this is alright. Another question i have is i take a whey shake after i work out with 44g of protein. Do you think adding a weight gainer supplement (Prolabs N2Large) would do me any good. Thanks for your help

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    get your diet under control before you go juice... ur gonna see ****ty results with a diet like that...

palequail is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    get your diet under control before you go juice... ur gonna see ****ty results with a diet like that...
    Pinch he is alread on week 4, why not help him out instead of talking smack to him????

Anyways you can make the best out of your situation...bring your shakes to class and if you can take some food out of the cafeteria. Just make sure you get 6 meals in a day, at least 4 solid and 2 shakes....you're in college so your metabolism should be pretty high, just eat everything in sight...when i'm on cycle I eat as much crap as I can find, fast food and everything, and I never go above 12% bf.

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro im in same boat as you! the anser is! the gorge formun grilll hehe. buy some stacks and chiken and your allll set bro.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Yo bro, If you eat six cheeseburgers a day, you may but on some unwanted fat.. You're best idea is go buy a george foreman grill, and cook your own red meat, and chicken breasts, pick up some brown rice by the bag, you should have a microwave, if not you can pick one up for probally like 20 bucks.. also hit up the dollar stores for some tunafish (when i was broke as a joke), i would buy like 20 cans @ 2 cans for a dollar.. You can get by with the egg whites, and ALWAYS supplement the protein powders.. That is the best way in my opinion to eat clean, i was in your shoes once.. HAHA, Stay dedicated.. don't get lazy...
    Last edited by monster.; 03-28-2004 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks a lot guys do you think i should use the weight gainer, it has 800 cal and 52g of protien. I figured i could use it as a snack when the dinning hall was closed

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, weight gainers are a good idea too... You'll go through them quickly, but keep the calories coming, thats the only way you'll grow..

good luck hooker

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBB83
    Whats up guys. I just started my 4th week of my test ent and eq cycle. I have gained two pounds but expect this to be my week to start with the serious gains. My question is i go to college and my only way to eat is a meal plan. We have all you can eat so eating a lot is not an issue. The only problem is our dinning hall doesnt have that many healthy high protien foods. I eat like 6 cheese burgers a day and about 10 egg whites plus the 2 breakfeast sandwichs i eat in the morning. And when we have chicken i eat the hell out of that too. Im pretty lean and am not afraid of putting on a little fat, as i could lose 10 lbs of fat in like 2 or 3 weeks. Do you think this is alright. Another question i have is i take a whey shake after i work out with 44g of protein. Do you think adding a weight gainer supplement (Prolabs N2Large) would do me any good. Thanks for your help
    bro i used n2large on my 1st cycle, right after my workout w/ milk and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. right before you go to bed drink a glass of milk w/ ur 44g protien and a tablespoon of flax to slow down absorption. thats what i call 2 meals right there. i ate 5 other meals a day, spaced out every 2 1/2-3hrs a day. i asume ur college only feeds you 3 times a day? so that means you gotta come up w/ 2 meals somewhere. get some tuna and bread. its cheap and easy. if you got a fridge in ur room get some cottage cheese. or you can get some sort of MRP. they are fast and easy, but fairly expensive. and you can always get some protien bars!

since its easy for you to stay lean and loose wiegt(i'm jealous) then just eat, eat, and eat and if ur training is a go, you should be happy w/ the end results.

palequail is offline Banned
    I would just worry about packing on the size now and just cut up later...don't be affraid to put on a little fat.

my school has a late night which helps. im gonna order some 10lbers of n2large. Thanks again guys

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    You people are making it sound like the meal plan is a travesty or something. I ate at a dining facility while I was on cycle and I didn't find it to be bad at all. Just choose what you eat carefully. Always eat the lean choice for the night, steak, chicken breast, fish. I know many places have a leaner menu now days. Even the military facilities have a 'lean' choice, which isn't always so lean, but it is better than the other **** served. As for your cheeseburgers... see if they have turkey burgers and hit those up with 2 patties per sandwich. NO MAYO of course. Leave out the cheese or put it on. I never fear some dairy calories since your body has to work hard to break them down anyways. I'm sure you can get a decent meal at your dining facility if you try. Also, take out whatever you can.

Thread Information