Diezel036 is offline New Member

Proper Use of Anti-E's

I was debating with a friend and had a question to post. I am approaching my next cycle which is the following:

Test enanthate 500mg/wk wks 1- 10
    Tren 75mg/day wks 1 - 8
    Arimidex and Nolva throughout till the end of pct

I plan on performing proper pct at the end with clomid, arimidex, and nolva

The debate is this:
    I feel as though I am very accessible to developing gyno from past experiences and plan on runing nolva 20mg/day throughout the entire cycle from wk 1 till the end of pct and .5mg/day of arimidex throughout the entire cycle as well.

My friend claims this dosage is way too high for the anti-e's and should only run 10mg/day of nolva and .25mg/day of arimidex. I know this is the suggested dosages by many, however, would it hinder my gains significantly if I run my desired higher dosages just to be cautious of the gyno? If it will hinder my gains that much I will just run the 10mg and .25mg/day instead and bump it up when/if I start to see symptoms of the gyno. I just want to get the most out of my cycle while being the most cautious, what would be my best dosages?

Also, if I do decide to go with the lower dosages, should I maybe begin the nolva a week before I start the anabolics and continue with it for maybe another week after completion of the pct? I was thinking continuiing with it past pct just in order to ensure my natural test production is back in full swing from the tren before I end the nolva treatment but DO NOT want the possible rebound effect from being on the nolva for so long. What should I do?

Thanks

Sorken is offline Member
    If you get gyno easy.. go with 20mg ed insted of 10mg ed.. And if it hinders your gains... No way.. it's just a myth.. it wont hinder you a bit.. the only reason for 10mg of novla is that some pople just want to be on the safe side, know that they are getting gyno very hard and don't want to waste it.. the question is the money..
    But I would go with 20mg ed.. don't worry about you gain.. you will gain.. wont hinder you a bit !!

Good luck !

Sorken is offline Member
    Don't think you need to start it before.. maby 1 week after won't hurt.. but before is a waste ! (but of course if you see signs before use it)

.5mg/day of Ldex is a bit much, especially for 500mg/wk of test. Here's what I'd do if I were you. Run the nolva at 20mg/day throughout but the Ldex at .25mg/day throughout. Running the AI (Ldex) throughout the cycle as well as pct should take care of any rebound potential post cycle as well.

Diezel036 is offline New Member
    ok so I will definitely run the nolva at 20mg/day throughtout the entire cycle and pct. I wont expect it to hinder much gains but I will drop the arimidex down to .25mg/day. does this sound like a sound option guys? .5mg/day of arimidex way too much? What negatives can I expect from this dose if I did go witht he .5mg/day?

Quote Originally Posted by Diezel036
    ok so I will definitely run the nolva at 20mg/day throughtout the entire cycle and pct. I wont expect it to hinder much gains but I will drop the arimidex down to .25mg/day. does this sound like a sound option guys? .5mg/day of arimidex way too much? What negatives can I expect from this dose if I did go witht he .5mg/day?
    At .5mg/day of Ldex for only 500mg/wk of test it really is overkill. You potentially could see reduced HDL at that dose...although the nolva should help that. As for hindering gains, it's not really an issue. You simply want to control excessive estrogen with the AI and direct its effects selectively with the SERM.

Thread Information