bigtyme is offline New Member

Need Input--Please Read

I am starting my first cycle tomorrow...I know that most everyone says do test, but I am going with a Deca only cycle (QV 300mg)....(Please Don't Everyone Reply and Say Add Test)...I also have 100mg B6 tabs and Clomid for PCT...I was wondering if I should just take 2 B6 tabs in the morning or how should I do that?...Also I have 23 guage 1 and 1/2in needles...where is the best place to inject??? I was thinking the butt...what do you guys suggest...please help with some of this stuff..thanks--

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I know you dont wanna hear this but learn from my mistake and dont do a deca only cycle!!! Gains arent going to be satisfying without adding a test. To answer your injecting question: switch off between glutes, delts and quads to start out. Those places should suffice.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i honestly dont mean to come off in an unplesant or unhelpful manner, but:

you need test... its not simply a matter of opinion. it is a matter of fact. testerone is necessary when running any cycle, especially one including deca .

if you dont want people posting "add test" then dont ask for advice.

and if you decide to run a deca only cycle, please post up a cycle diary so we can all have a laugh.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    deca -test=deka dik+small gains

its not worth rushing itman...get some test and be happy with your gains....if u run deca alone count on running another cycle soon

and if you decide to run a deca only cycle, please post up a cycle diary so we can all have a laugh
    haha...yeah I'd like to read about it too.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Shooting Deca w/o Test is going to shut you down. So when it comes time to get down to bussines with your girlfriend or whoever you are going to be one unhappy camper bud. Just like monstercojones said its a matter of fact that you run test, not an opinion. You need test, and Im sure everyone is going to tell you the same.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtyme
    I am starting my first cycle tomorrow...I know that most everyone says do test, but I am going with a Deca only cycle (QV 300mg)....(Please Don't Everyone Reply and Say Add Test)...I also have 100mg B6 tabs and Clomid for PCT...I was wondering if I should just take 2 B6 tabs in the morning or how should I do that?...Also I have 23 guage 1 and 1/2in needles...where is the best place to inject??? I was thinking the butt...what do you guys suggest...please help with some of this stuff..thanks--
    if your only gonna do deca twice a week, then you can just rotate your glutes and you'll be fine. b6 is taken 200mg a day as a preventative, there's no set time as when you need to take it, I usually just do my anti-e's and all after my shots so I remember.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Not to sound like the Devils advocate....but not all ppl get deca dick when running a cycle like that!

I wouldn't take that chance....but that's me!

big_mike is offline Member
    it seems that more and more of these people are coming from elite fitness or some other board where they don't want to hear that you have to have test with your cycles. Ignorance is at it's highest, if you don't want to hear the truth, then don't ask for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Not to sound like the Devils advocate....but not all ppl get deca dick when running a cycle like that!

I wouldn't take that chance....but that's me!
    you are right, i know of one guy running a winny and deca only cycle. This guy makes me laugh because, it's week five, and i ask him where the gains are at. He tells me that since he "got hurt" a fallacy, he has not been able to train properly and had a 4 pack...lol. So i ask him where the four pack is, and it obviously dissapeared! So i asked him how long his deca cycle was supposed to last....he said 7 weeks....haha just great, at that point i told him to have a good workout and have a nice day. I shoulda told him to keep his expectations with a cycle like that very low.

you are right, i know of one guy running a winny and deca only cycle. This guy makes me laugh because, it's week five, and i ask him where the gains are at. He tells me that since he "got hurt" a fallacy, he has not been able to train properly and had a 4 pack...lol. So i ask him where the four pack is, and it obviously dissapeared! So i asked him how long his deca cycle was supposed to last....he said 7 weeks....haha just great, at that point i told him to have a good workout and have a nice day. I shoulda told him to keep his expectations with a cycle like that very low.
    this is so funny big mike because I have a fried on the same deca /winnie cycle who supposedly "knows everything about juice". I tried to tell him that it wasnt a good cycle but he wont listen. Oh well...at least I can say that i tried.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    this is so funny big mike because I have a fried on the same deca/winnie cycle who supposedly "knows everything about juice". I tried to tell him that it wasnt a good cycle but he wont listen. Oh well...at least I can say that i tried.
    ironic i tell you.

bigtyme is offline New Member
    u guys all say test test test, but how come in the profiles on the AR main page say that beginners should always try out the "weaker" roids before thinking of doing test.....just wondering what you guys think of the main page's advice??.....also many steroid books say that test isn't the best choice for most......i'm not trying to be combative cause you guys are the experts, but i just don't know whats up with the conflicting views????

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    the main page is veryyyy outdated and old. ask anyone who uses AS and they'll tell you that you NEED test. theres no question about it bro. either run the cycle with test or say "bye bye" to your libido...

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    just as everyone else is saying bro, im going to say the same thing from experience. if you have any intentions on seeing an erection during the cycle and about a month after the cycle, assuming your body does go back to normal, then you need test. BOTTOM LINE. that goes for gains too.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I love how much everyone talks bad about deca . I'll bet half the people who say deca will shut you down have never used it. I'm not saying using deca alone is a good idea but **** people get hard ons whenever they see some poor victim about to get flamed for deca.

I dont think anyone here is flaming deca , they are just giving advice on not taking a deca only cycle. Deca is a safe and effective drug when stacked with test. thats all. I did do a deca only cycle (young and stupid years) and it didnt shut me down...but I would still never encourage a deca only cycle because the gains sucked.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    me and my cock are too close for me to do that too him.... but take b6 whenever convient, anti-e's try and take same time ED, ass and quads should suffice

ft-

Thread Information