bigjay727 is offline New Member

ECA questions that i cant find answers 2

I have a question....you guys say 25 mg of effedrine.....now say like thermal cuts from sci fit and old hydroxy cut and what not has 335mg of mahuang.... is it similiar? same? less? I am curious. do you need pure effedrine to stack? or can you use mahaung/ guarana extract/white willow supps to stack with also?

As long as the ma huang/guarana/white willow bark are standardized to X% ephedra/caffeine/aspirin that corresponds to roughly the correct ECA ratio.
    For example 335mg of ma huang isn't 335mg of ephedra. It'll be standardized to X% ephedra.

bigjay727 is offline New Member
    ok im using Thermal cuts by sci fit. mahaung 335mg 6%, guarana ex. 910mg 22%, white willow 105mg 15%, citrus aurantium 125mg 6%....do I still add caffine and asprin? or just take the pills.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjay727
    ok im using Thermal cuts by sci fit. mahaung 335mg 6%, guarana ex. 910mg 22%, white willow 105mg 15%, citrus aurantium 125mg 6%....do I still add caffine and asprin? or just take the pills.
    Guarana is to caffeine and white willow bark is to aspirin what ma huang is to ephedra.
    You have roughly 20mg ephedra/200mg caffeine/15-16mg aspirin
    You may want to bump the aspirin, but some doubt the importance os aspirin in the mix anyway.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Guarana is to caffeine and white willow bark is to aspirin what ma huang is to efphedra.
    You have roughly 20mg ephedra/200mg caffeine/15-16mg aspirin
    You may want to bump the aspirin, but some doubt the importance os aspirin in the mix anyway.
    ya beat me to it!!! ...just like that!

Thread Information