Thread: Tren stack

TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member

Tren stack

Hello board,

I am 34 years old 6 foot tall and weigh 235. Not sure wat my BF% is. I have been working out for 15 plus years. Did my first cycles 10 plus years ago , they where with Test enenthat and Deca , Not sure what the dosages where. I did several cycles like this. I also used what i call "the miracal worker " Anadrol 50 several times with awsome gains. I am now in week 3 my first cycle in about 8 years.

It consist of:
    100mg Test suspension EOD
    200mg Deca 1x week
    250mg Test enanthate 1x week

Not the best of cycles but its what i have to work with.
    I am doing the Suspension to jump start the cycle untile the Enanthate and deca kick in. I should be ending the suspension in the next week or two.

I am trying to plan my next bulk cycle and need some help.

I would like to use Tren stacked with something like test prop and maybe Eq.

I want mass but i would like to look hard/tight.
    I have read that the Tren dosent hold much water and gives rapid strength and mass gains, Also i have read that the tes prop holds less water then the Enanthate and Cyp. Also the EQ is good for quality lean muscle gains.

Would this be a good Bulking stack without that much water retention. If so could you give me som recomended dosages.

Sorry such a long post on my first post.
    Thanks, T.T.T.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to be shooting your suspension every day. You can use almost any cycle as a bulk or cut cycle. That really depends on your diet. Prop/fina/eq cycles don't cause much water retention but you should still have an anti-e.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro not to be a smart a$$ but that cycle is not good, imo. Suspension needs to be inj ed and usually 2xed 200mg of deca is just enough to shut you down and that is not enough enan. I would stop your cycle and get through your pct and start again with.

30mg dbol 1-4
    500mg enan 1-12
    400 eq 1-12

.25 of dex throughout and 10mg of nolva throughout, this will keep the bloat down and you will make nice gains with this

Thanks I know its not the best of cycles but it is working.

But what i wanted to know is about my next cycle

I have read that the Tren dosent hold much water and gives rapid strength and mass gains, Also i have read that the tes prop holds less water then the Enanthate and Cyp. Also the EQ is good for quality lean muscle gains.

Would this be a good Bulking stack without that much water retention. If so could you give me som recomended dosages.

Thanks, T.T.T.

Thanks But????????????

Quote Originally Posted by TomsTwinTowers
    Thanks I know its not the best of cycles but it is working.

But what i wanted to know is about my next cycle

Thanks, T.T.T.
    Thanks

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it would be a good lean bulk cycle for you

Thread Information