Thread: Dbol.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Dbol.

I read up alot on Dbol before taking it, i tried to obtain as much information as I could about this drug, but after being on it for a couple weeks now Ive noticed some things thats go completely against what I have read, maybe I just react different...I dont know. I have have gain only about 1-2lbs so far(2 weeks in) but have gotten ALOT bigger I have not noticed alot of water retention, in fact Im as still as hard as I was before i started taking it, also I havent noticed the conversion to estrgen to be that bad either, nipples are still fine with only taking 20mg nolva EOD ( Im on 525mg Test/week as well). One thing the was correct was the strength gains, Dbol gets me stronger than a MFer, weights that I was using one day the next day theyll feel like feathers, Also this drug is a serious mood enhancer I feel like a million bucks when Im taking it. I do experience severe hot flashes and and start getting extremely irritated once in a while but other than that its fine. So thats the story on Dbol for me, over all I found this to be a good steroid IMO. Its definetly going into my next cycle.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    good to hear bro, you still on cycle? did u manage to keep most your gains?

ft-

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    any liver/ stomach pains or sweating at night bro?

i am still deciding on d-ball at the moment in terms of adding it to my 1st cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    good to hear bro, you still on cycle? did u manage to keep most your gains?

ft-
    Yes I am still on cycle, few more weeks of the Dbol and we'll see how much size I keep b/c like i said I havent gained much weight just size ill keep you posted .

barbarian is offline Banned
    gota love d bol lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    any liver/ stomach pains or sweating at night bro?

i am still deciding on d-ball at the moment in terms of adding it to my 1st cycle.
    No, I dont get any liver or stomach pains, but I also keep myself VERY well hydrated. Dbol really f*cked with my sleeping though, uncomfortable all through the night and sweating like crazy, I took some melatonin and it calmed me right down, Im not uncomfortable anymore and I dont sweat that often. For you first cycle I would just go with Test. just to see how yourbody reacts, and if everything is cool add it to your next cycle IMO. My first cycle was basically a trial run (Test only) to see how my body reacted to steroids and then my next cycle I stacked and thats when I really started to notice gains. But whatever you choose good luck with the cycle.

I can't wait to try it, maybe cycle #3 though, as my second one is already planned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage

NO! Its not a first cycle roid! Save it for later!

omen78 is offline Member
    Good insight Test. Keep us posted as to ur results...

Thread Information