JungleJuice is offline New Member

Winny/Eq vs. Clen/ECA cycle

After the Clen /ECA cycle is over, was thinking of hitting a Winny/Eq cycle to cut up even more. What, if any, are the advantages/disadvantages of doing a Winny/Eq cycle...?

The plan would be as follows:

Week 1-8 Winny 50mg
    Week 1-8 Eq 300mg

With Clomid on hand just in case..

Thanks guys,
    JungleJuice

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Clomid isn't 'on hand just in case'. It's on hand so you're going to use it. You should have NOLVA on hand just incase.

Cycle looks great, however, i'd run the EQ 400mg (minimum--it is a VERY mild steroid , and this dose is the minimum most people report good results from)

I would also run the winny Week 4-10. That way you can start clomid 2-3 days after last dose of winny.

With a good diet, workout regmimen, and cardio, as well as rest. . .you can expect FANTASTIC results from an EQ/ Winny.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Weeks 1-8 Eq 400mgs Frontload it 600mgs for the 1st 2 weeks
    Weeks 3-8 Winny E/D @ 50mgs
    Clomid, And everything else that Poppa said.
    Good luck

M

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    I asked the same questions and I believe PaPa helped me too. Follow exactly what PaPa says.

Some people think its necessary to frontload EQ but others say don't worry. Definately go with at least 400 of EQ and run the winny 2wks past so you run straight up to the Clomid therapy.

Good llllLuck Bro

Take Care

P

JungleJuice is offline New Member
    PaPaPump: Yeah I meant Nolva -- oops my bad. As for the Clomid, was going to use it on weeks 7-8 . Was going to use Clomid right after last shot of Winny -- that sound good?

Just something else, you think should hold off on the WInny till week 4-10, not run it the whole time? Any reason for this? Just asking want to learn more that is all.

Thanks for the help guys....
    JungleJuice

solid90062 is offline Member
    Does the appetite that EQ brings on play a factor in this cutting cycle? I hear you eat like a horse which seems counter productive to leaning out....What do you suggest to suppress this appettite.

I already have my hands full on my clen eca diet. I'm hungry ALL the time and I eat 6 meals a day... Eating heathy as heck ...Chicken , broccoli, green beans, fruit as snacks throughout. No bread , potatoes, rice, or bread

Primetime: from my EQ experience Frontloading does the body good. It helps kick in a bit faster and Im getting good results.

Solid90062: You might want to up your dose on the clen /eca to suppress your appetite. Besafe about it meaning dont start taking 12 tabs of clen. I hung in there for a while and got used to it in a week and my appetite surge isnt bad anymore

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JungleJuice
    PaPaPump: Yeah I meant Nolva -- oops my bad. As for the Clomid, was going to use it on weeks 7-8 . Was going to use Clomid right after last shot of Winny -- that sound good?

Just something else, you think should hold off on the WInny till week 4-10, not run it the whole time? Any reason for this? Just asking want to learn more that is all.

Thanks for the help guys....
    JungleJuice
    Because winstrol is 17 aplha alkylated. Or in "english" , it means it BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR LIVER. Running it 4-10 allows you for starting clomid 2-3 days after last dose of winny. If you start clomid 2-3 days after EQ. . .it will be a waste, as EQ stays active in the system 2-3weeks after last dose. By cutting off EQ at week 8, you are taking advantage of the fast acting winny. and by the time the winny is done, you can start clomid and bring HPTA back faster. Get it? Got it? Good.

Re: Winny/Eq vs. Clen/ECA cycle

Originally posted by JungleJuice
    After the Clen /ECA cycle is over, was thinking of hitting a Winny/Eq cycle to cut up even more. What, if any, are the advantages/disadvantages of doing a Winny/Eq cycle...?

The plan would be as follows:

Week 1-8 Winny 50mg
    Week 1-8 Eq 300mg

With Clomid on hand just in case..

Thanks guys,
    JungleJuice
    thats a long time to run winny. Its gonna be real hard on your liver. I would run it 6weeks tops and as PAPA states wk 4-10 would be just fine so theres no lag time in there. You'll be able to start your clomid ASAP. For your livers sake run milk thisle at 800ish mgs a week starting before till a week after your winny shots. My first winny cycle I found out exactly where my liver was located

Thread Information