solid90062 is offline Member

Changing gears...leaning toward a cutting cycle?

Hey guys..The more I learn the more i keep switching gears...I hope no one cares that I seem like I am all over the place asking about bulking one day...then changing my mind and then ask about cutting.

Deca lubes the joints somewhat when using Winny...Does EQ have any of these Properties? I ask this since I already have some arthritis in my wrists and shoulders (so maybe I have no choice but to go with Deca.) Sad thing is the EQ provides the vascularity I have been dreaming of.

Can someone help me out with an 8-12 week cutting cycle using EQ or Deca, Winstrol , & maybe Sustanon (if you guys think its necessary), Clen and Clomid....I know these are the Products I want to use...I have been reading 4 quite sometime... i am just not sure how to put it together. (T3 may be an option,but i would rather avoid it if i can get to my goal in the same cycle without it.)

This was suggested to me by someone:

Week1-2 1000mgs sust
    week 3-9 500mgs sust

week 1-8 400mgs deca

week 1-4 50mgs winny ED
    week 5-7 100mgs winny ED
    week 8-9 50mgs winny ED

Begin clomid middle of week 11 or beginning of week 12

How would I run the Clen during this cycle? I know 2weeks on and two weeks off, but when should i start it? Can I run it throughout? And IF I decide to run T3 how would i incorporate it.

I want to put on as much lean muscle as possible (I do know this will not be ALOT since it IS after all a cutting cycle, but any added muscle will be nice).

My stats are 28yrs old, 5'9" tall, 179lbs, about 12-13%bf. (I'd be stoked after I get rid of the water to be at 190 and lean...not sure how likely this will be).
    Last edited by solid90062; 01-29-2002 at 07:59 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Changing gears...leaning toward a cutting cycle?

Deca lubes the joints somewhat when using Winny...Does EQ have any of these Properties?
    ----
    Different from person to person, when i used EQ. . .i definately held some water. . .but i was using sust, as you will be. So you should be fine using EQ/Sust/Winny without to much joint pain.

(T3 may be an option,but i would rather avoid it if i can get to my goal in the same cycle without it.)

----

Not necessary. If you don't want to use it, then don't use it.

This was suggested to me by someone:

Week1-2 1000mgs sust
    week 3-9 500mgs sust

week 1-8 400mgs deca

week 1-4 50mgs winny ED
    week 5-7 100mgs winny ED
    week 8-9 50mgs winny ED

Begin clomid middle of week 11 or beginning of week 12

That is A LOT of 17aa. . .infact too much at one time IMO. I'd run them week 6-12, so then you can start clomid 3 days out after last dose of winny. Run it 50mg the whole time, you don't need to taper it.

How would I run the Clen during this cycle?
    --
    2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

Start at 1 pill, and increase the dosage to a maximum of 6, then run that thru the 2 week mark, then cut it off. No tapering.

Then take 2 weeks off , although you will be taking ECAs. Then repeat until desired effect is achieved.

And IF I decide to run T3 how would i incorporate it.

---
    Don't need it. As long as your diet and cardio are up to par.

I want to put on as much lean muscle as possible (I do know this will not be ALOT since it IS after all a cutting cycle, but any added muscle will be nice).

My stats are 28yrs old, 5'9" tall, 179lbs, about 12-13%bf. (I'd be stoked after I get rid of the water to be at 190 and lean...not sure how likely this will be). [/B][/QUOTE]

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    Deca is the only AS proven in lab study to directly benefit the joints. Although a lot of steroids will give you water which will lube your joints. Check your PM about Joint Control.

solid90062 is offline Member
    bump...anyone else?
    Last edited by solid90062; 01-30-2002 at 05:12 PM.

Thread Information