STUPES is offline Junior Member

What choice of protein?

Cycle on and cycle off whats the best choice meat or protein powder. Cycle on try and get mostly all protein from meat how much meat and then powder? Should I also choose to a isolate or it doesnt matter cause protein is protein when ay on juice? and off should I mix it up and how much I'm 195 lbs?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Ok, first of all, the types of protein doesnt change whether one is off or on. You should always strive for high quality protein sources and the only time when type matters is time of day, etc. Such as a fast digesting powder after a workout and a slow casien before bed. The only thing that should really change is the amount on and off. Usually 1.5 gms per pound off is good, and 2 gms/lb when on is a good rule but different people respond to more or less. Lastly, protein is not protein. Soy is does not even come close to whey and casien digests differently than whey etc. As far of what type of powder i would go with a hydrolized whey protein if you can afford it

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    pro blend 55 is the best before bed. It has all of the different kinds of protein except soy, which does not contain all of the EFA's anyway. It is great because it is time released alittle now a little later for people who don't wake up every 2 hours to suck down some more protein.

mman is offline Junior Member
    I get eas whey protein from www.vitaglo.com it is a 5 lb tub and is only $20!!!! Also, all orders over $50 are free shipping. Every time I order it is at my house in about 5 days......great company!!

Direct link.... http://www.vitaglo.com/eas129.html .......it's $20.78!!

diablo570 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mman
    I get eas whey protein from www.vitaglo.com it is a 5 lb tub and is only $20!!!! Also, all orders over $50 are free shipping. Every time I order it is at my house in about 5 days......great company!!
    I can just imagine the tast of EAS protein-makes me want to vomit all over my chest. Same goes for that warm pile of dog **** Optinum Nutrition calls protein.
    Bro, have you tried what I mentioned above?
    If not, you should.

I just get the eas "rich chocolate" and mix it with milk, I like the taste and everybody I have made a shake for likes it too. I don't like it mixed with water but with milk it's great!!

barbarian is offline Banned
    might do ya a world of good to repost this in the supplyment forum???.............

diablo570 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mman
    I just get the eas "rich chocolate" and mix it with milk, I like the taste and everybody I have made a shake for likes it too. I don't like it mixed with water but with milk it's great!!
    The major problem with milk is its high sugar count. I dont need sugar in my diet, especially when I am cutting. Water is the best choice IMO.
    I have girls at my work try my protein shake made with water and they loved it. I was really surprised.

mc02 is offline New Member

here's one for you

i use Pro Complex. it has 55g of protein (egg and whey) per 2 scoops, mixed with skim milk it tastes great. another good thing about it, is that it only has about 4g of carbs, so us endo's don't have to worry about that when we're slamming one down.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    55 edited
    Last edited by Bigbowboski; 10-18-2006 at 09:58 PM.

pinhead is offline Junior Member
    has anyone had optimum whey from optimum nutrition the best tasting s**t ever

Thread Information