Thread: fina test cycle

pinhead is offline Junior Member

fina test cycle

I am currently running a fina test cycle

fina 66mged wks2-7
    test enth 500mg wk 1-12
    + anti-e's
    this is my 5th cycle and I was just curious would it make a difference if I stacked the enth 75mg ed with my fina or would I just be wasting my time??

This is just a what if ?? so no flames please

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    This being your 5th cycle. You should know better. IMO go back and do alittle more researching. To me your waisting yout time and money.

Give a little bit of stats.goals.etc.

What ais your cycle experience.meaning give the bros here a look at how everything was ran.

There is nothing wrong with running the test 12 weeks at 500mg split 2 times per week. But i think the fina needs ran at least for 6 weeks at 75mg ED. You will have alot of bloating,and strength gains through the roof. WHy not kick in a little prop,maybe even som EQ. Just depends on what you want"your goals"

good luck
    BO

I' am running the enth @ 500mg split 2 x's a week I had just never come across anything else so I guess I was trying to do a little research from the bro's on the board however

stats
    26yrs old
    185-90 depending how big a S*** I take
    10% bf
    6' tall

goals get bigger

I'm very athletic like to run and soccer +
    Last edited by pinhead; 03-29-2004 at 09:09 AM.

I'm sticking the 1ml test and the 3/4ml fina into my shoulder in the same syringe is this alot at once cause it feels good

p.s my bad I meant fina wks 2-8 sorry dude
    Last edited by pinhead; 03-29-2004 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinhead
    I'm sticking the 1ml test and the 3/4ml fina into my shoulder in the same syringe is this alot at once cause it feels good

p.s my bad I meant fina wks 2-8 sorry dude

why wait the second week.

Also Im not sure if your going to see what you want to see with the fina and test. I am not familiar with fina and test by themself.

Also I just got through putting 2 c's in my shoulder not 10 mins ago. well actually a little less. My fina is 102mg/ml according to the chart of 3%loss factor when you homebrew it. and my prop is 100mg/ml. i dont load them in the same barrel though. In my shoulder,bis,tris, i use slin pins. The pain is alot less,and sorness is not near as bad.

I also have some anadrol -50 I usually stick to beginners cycles they seem to work for me I used to be very skinny some would say emaciated looking also my enth is actually aratest 50mg prop 200mgenth if that makes any difference I'm going to mix some syno pretty soon so mybe I'll just add that

Thread Information