garygill is offline Junior Member

Question sust/dbol/deca cycle

well im doing my first cycle.and im doing 10 amps of sust.and everyday i take 25 grams of dbol ..how do u think my results would look like..i train everyday.i weigh 135.and im 5'11''..and i do an injection every 5 days.or is it better if i do 15 amps of sust and do deca right after?what should i add or what should i do to improve it

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    well im doing my first cycle.and im doing 10 amps of sust.and everyday i take 25 grams of dbol..how do u think my results would look like..i train everyday.i weigh 135.and im 5'11''..and i do an injection every 5 days.or is it better if i do 15 amps of sust and do deca right after?what should i add or what should i do to improve it
    you'd be better off running a single ester test like enan. or cyp. Keep it simple your first cycle and you can work up from there. Not to criticize, but I would also work on your diet if your that skinny, your not gonna get much out of a cycle if your not eating proper amounts of food.

big_mike is offline Member
    YES. 135 @ 5"11 sounds emaciated bro....not to flame....but please start eating BIG food and go to the gym and train hard. Don't even think about AAS yet, your haven't even tried yet!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    how old are you? also PLEASE wait a couple more years and grow naturally... you can get steriod like results if you eat, sleep, and train properly. AAS are not some magic drug that make you huge.

You can still grow like a weed at your size!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    also do you have an anti e and pct planned?

Thread Information