Long&Strong is offline Associate Member

I guess it's working now!!!

Hey all, I am on my 6th week of EQ/Cyp cycle, and I have posted a couple of threads asking when it would kick in, I guess it is starting to come around, because this morning I was checking my man berries and they have seemed to been shrunk in half. Now all I need is some size gains and I will be set

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    Hey all, I am on my 6th week of EQ/Cyp cycle, and I have posted a couple of threads asking when it would kick in, I guess it is starting to come around, because this morning I was checking my man berries and they have seemed to been shrunk in half. Now all I need is some size gains and I will be set
    You are not eating enough. Eat until you feel like you are going to puke. then eat more.

I eat every chance I get, the problem is not how often I eat, but what it is that I am eating. I am eating what ever is in front of me, fast food, junk food, big meals, protien shakes, you name it, I will eat it just to have something in me at all times.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I eat every chance I get, the problem is not how often I eat, but what it is that I am eating. I am eating what ever is in front of me, fast food, junk food, big meals, protien shakes, you name it, I will eat it just to have something in me at all times.
    Well, I'd eat a bit more smart if I was you. DO you know how much protein intake your taking in? VERY important, you'd be surprised!

I am drinking at least three shakes(45g) a day of protien and I am eating more chicken than I thought I ever would. I guess I am taking in about 200-250g per day. I am currently 6'2" and weigh 218lbs, do you think I should be getting more protien?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I am drinking at least three shakes(45g) a day of protien and I am eating more chicken than I thought I ever would. I guess I am taking in about 200-250g per day. I am currently 6'2" and weigh 218lbs, do you think I should be getting more protien?

Yes. I would try to get 2gs per pound. I also think you will start seeing the difference anytime now. It's not majic, it takes a little time.

Thread Information