Thread: beginner cycle

gotjuice? is offline Associate Member

beginner cycle

I know test is the basis for all cycles like i have read over and over. But i do not like taking test as i break out like a 13 yr old little boy.......so i was thinking of taking 400 mg of primo weeks 1-10 and 5mg eod weeks 3-10............i was wondering should i add some EQ or some deca ?? if so how much and when??? thanks for the help

5' 10" 175 and lean not sure what % body fat

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    how do you know you will break out on test.... a lot of people dont break out on test. EQ is known for making people breaking out and thats what you want to add?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotjuice?
    I know test is the basis for all cycles like i have read over and over. But i do not like taking test as i break out like a 13 yr old little boy.......so i was thinking of taking 400 mg of primo weeks 1-10 and 5mg eod weeks 3-10............i was wondering should i add some EQ or some deca ?? if so how much and when??? thanks for the help

5' 10" 175 and lean not sure what % body fat
    You have to run TEST, plain and simple, especially if you thinking of DECA. Since this is your first cycle, YOU DO NOT need to run anything but TEST.

Thread Information