catch42 is offline New Member

2nd cycle enth and eq possibly

Hey guys just first like to thank everyone who helped me out with my first cyle a couple months back...just got back from england so havent been around. anyway my 1st cycle for those who dont know was test enth only at 500 mgs/week for 10 weeks...awesome gains about 15 pounds but lost about half that b/c i didnt know enuff about pct but that has changed.... anyway i just want an opinioin on if running the test at the same dose(500 mg/week) with eq at about 250 mgs/week is sufficient. my stats are 5 10' 220 was around 210 when i started my first cycle. If the eq isnt enuff or the test would appricate tips...would a test only cycle agian be good enuff for decent gains? (looking for about 10 pounds) im thinkin it will but i wana know for sure iahve limits on gettin gear unfortunately. Thanks again guys the feedback as always is awesome.

Remember TIME ON = TIME OFF bro. That being said I would bump your dose of EQ to a minimum of 400mg/wk. Keep the enth the same. Run the enth one wk longer than the EQ and make sure you run the EQ a minimum of 10wks. Start your PCT 2wks after your last shot of enth.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run the enth for 13 weeks and the eq for 12 weeks minimum myself.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    And run the Enth higher then the EQ. So take Test 500 mg a week and EQ 400 mg a week. You won't be dissapointed with this stack. If you want, Take Suspension, Prop, or DBol to kick start your cycle as Test E and EQ take 4-5 weeks to kick in.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    With that being said, I just realized that I'm seeing alot of these Test/Eq questions on the board. Can't you guys run a search or scroll down a little?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    should rely on a good pct this time, i would prob go with 10mg of nolva a day with your clomid and nolva for pct.

Thread Information