BigDanny66 is offline New Member

EQ/PROP/WINNY Cycle

Hey guys, just a quick question and would appreciate suggestions from the pros....

EQ=20mls/200mgs
    Prop=40mls/50mgs
    Winny=40mls/50mgs

Would it be better to do 1 cc eq/week and 1cc each of prop/winny every other day till I run out? or...

stick to an eight week cycle pyramiding up/down and just use half of my products?

Chose these products because less water retention, want to build lean mass and less side effects. Comments welcomed!

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Here is a rule of thumb....EQ every other day injections needed. Prop everyday injections needed. Winny everyday injections preferred but every other day maybe okay. Keep your levels stread for best gains, it makes a difference. The other rule of thumb is this- EQ 350-600mg/week....prop 350-700mg/week....winny 50mg ED or EOD....Those are the ranges you should be in, either the lower range for all or the upper range for all, but dont hit the EQ at 600/week and then the prop at 350/week. There is no other way around what I stated here when it comes to injects and dosages. Any less and it wont be effective, andy more and its not neccesary.

Bartleby is offline Member
    bro first off you need to do some research about what you have...dont ever pyramid your doses...youre going to need more test prop...eq should be run for a minimum of 10 wks, and most will say 12 is minimum...is this your first cycle?? If it is you dont need 3 different compounds, stick to just test, or maybe test/eq...also either get more prop if you dont mind injecting ed or eod or just get a single ester like enan or cyp...

Thanx Equiguns and Bartleby...to answer your question Bartleby, no, this isn't my first cycle. I would say this would be my 6th or 7th cycle. Did really hardcore juice like A-50, D-bol, Enan, Cyp, Tren , you name it, I've done it. Currently I'm @ 200 lbs, 5'6". My last cycle, I was up @ 250 lbs, but had the moon face syndrome. After my last cycle, which consisted of like 600-800 mgs of Deca and 1000 mgs of Cyp, I decided to lean up....cut carbs and increased cardio lost the 48-50 lbs. Realized that you look bigger when you lean out and maintain the muscle mass. Anyway, this is why I chose these products because I don't want to do the bloatness or the moon face thing again. Thnks guys, you've been a big help.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDanny66
    Thanx Equiguns and Bartleby...to answer your question Bartleby, no, this isn't my first cycle. I would say this would be my 6th or 7th cycle. Did really hardcore juice like A-50, D-bol, Enan, Cyp, Tren, you name it, I've done it. Currently I'm @ 200 lbs, 5'6". My last cycle, I was up @ 250 lbs, but had the moon face syndrome. After my last cycle, which consisted of like 600-800 mgs of Deca and 1000 mgs of Cyp, I decided to lean up....cut carbs and increased cardio lost the 48-50 lbs. Realized that you look bigger when you lean out and maintain the muscle mass. Anyway, this is why I chose these products because I don't want to do the bloatness or the moon face thing again. Thnks guys, you've been a big help.
    ok...well than get more prop so you can run either 75mg/ed or 150/eod, and id also get more eq to extend it to 12 wks...run something like this..

wks 1-15 prop 150mg/eod
    wks 1-12 eq 400mg/wk
    wks 10-15 winny 50mg/ed
    nolva on hand
    clomid/nolva PCT...three days after last shot of prop..

Thanx Bartleby. Here's another idea...would like your comments on it, BTW thankx for your time! I have 20 amps of Sos250...do you think I could replace the Prop with them and not to do the bloatness thing? That's the only thing I'm worried about...also, want would need Nolva just in case with the Sos.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDanny66
    Thanx Bartleby. Here's another idea...would like your comments on it, BTW thankx for your time! I have 20 amps of Sos250...do you think I could replace the Prop with them and not to do the bloatness thing? That's the only thing I'm worried about...also, want would need Nolva just in case with the Sos.

Personally, I wouldnt replace the prop with the Sus250...the bloat could b e controlled with nolva and l-dex, but I'd stick with straight prop...try and get rid of the sus for more prop...i th ink youll be happier with the goals you have in mind by using prop...good luck...

thanks!

Thread Information