omen78 is offline Member

If I already know where I can be with clen...

If I already know where I need to be with clen . Currently 125mcgs or 1ml. Do I still need to ramp on and off ? Started about six weeks ago 1/4cc day1 1/2 day2 and bumped 1/4 ed til got to 1 cc. Next time went straight on and off at 1cc. Is this ok ? No noticable effects like bad ones or anything. Is this ok ? Also was thinking on t-3 have read Cycleon's thread on suggested cycle. Would I start them both the same time ?

omen78 is offline Member
    Come on Einstein, Pheedno, Cycl... I know you guys know...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omen78
    If I already know where I need to be with clen . Currently 125mcgs or 1ml. Do I still need to ramp on and off ? Started about six weeks ago 1/4cc day1 1/2 day2 and bumped 1/4 ed til got to 1 cc. Next time went straight on and off at 1cc. Is this ok ? No noticable effects like bad ones or anything. Is this ok ? Also was thinking on t-3 have read Cycleon's thread on suggested cycle. Would I start them both the same time ?
    How are you cycling the clen? 2 weeks on/off or is it PPL with keto?...I still like to do a small ramp up each time a start clen again, and I don't bother tapering at the end! You could certainly add t3, but I would recommend stacking with something like test, or anavar , to help preserve muscle loss. T3 doesn't always play favorites...everything is fair game, unless you take the necessary measures, and stack it with AAS.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    How are you cycling the clen? 2 weeks on/off or is it PPL with keto?...I still like to do a small ramp up each time a start clen again, and I don't bother tapering at the end! You could certainly add t3, but I would recommend stacking with something like test, or anavar, to help preserve muscle loss. T3 doesn't always play favorites...everything is fair game, unless you take the necessary measures, and stack it with AAS.
    Yeah I'm plannin on addin in some t-3 and plenty of protein to do battle with the t-3. I'm post surgery so I can't train, so I want to shed some bf. So I can afford to bulk easier when I'm back.

omen78 is offline Member
    btw yeah 2 on / 2 off

Thread Information