Thread: test enan

Baldy03 is offline New Member

test enan

i'm planning on getting some test enan and do between a 10-12 week cycle of this. i was planning on taking about 500 mg/week. i was also thinking about adding fina to my cycle but i wasn't sure what types of benefits would come if i added fina instead of taking test enan alone. any types of suggestions would be great.

razor67 is offline Banned
    your 18 correct?

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    yeah...a lil history please

razor67 is offline Banned
    read some prior posts...18 is to young for using gear...

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    18 years old and juicing is not necessarily too young to juice. I honestly belive that juicing depends on how long you have been training for, and how much you can lift. I'm not saying that this guy fits this description but I know I did. I started juicing last year (At age 19) I have been lifting off and on since 14. Been seriously lifting hard since 16. I benched 435 max 1 rep, preacher curled 100 lbs (1 handed) 1 rep. I could max out the back pulldown machine and pec dec, and almost every other machine. I was leg pressing 700lbs and only because my gym doesn't have the proper equipment and weights to add more. I ate big and clean and trained EXTREMELY hard. I took pride in what I did, and that was weight lifting. I know I hit a plateau so I finally decided to juice. Amazingly, my best friend is equal to me but he is staying natural for a little longer. I guess we have good genetics, but that alone did not produce these results. During my first cycle, I hit 505 max bench. So age doesn't ALWAYS matter in the decision on whether or not you should juice. Let this guy give us his stats and exp first. Although I know that he probably isn't prepared.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i take it your 20 now and u can bench over 500? **** bro, u should really get into powerlifting, have u posted any pics on here yet?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I'll post pics as soon as my digi camera works. I hit 505lbs 5 months ago btw =) And yes, I'm 20.

palequail is offline Banned
    I do believe you should train naturally to build up a solid foundation along with proper discipline and diet. However I do know guys who started when they were 16 and stuck to the program and are 40 years old now and still look incredible. So basically if you feel you have the dedication then the choice is up to you.

Sorken is offline Member
    I don't know you age and stats..
    but if it's your first cycle.. go with test enth 500mg week.. and don't forgett pct after that..

Thread Information