CutUp is offline Junior Member

Want to run tren...already have lump in nipple

I ran a cycle with tren awhile ago, I was inexperienced and thought that gyno sides were so rare on fina that I didn't worry about getting bromo or B6.
    I got lumps in my nips and have been taking bromo. The bromo has made them a lot smaller, but they are still there a bit.

My question is, can I run fina again (as long as I run B6 and/or bromo while on) even with the little lumps, or is that asking for trouble.
    I loved the fina, but through searching, no one has been able to tell me if they will ever go away completely.

I was thinking of running fina again (75mg/ed) along with 600mg B6/ED then add bromo 7.5-10mg/ED if the lumps start to grow again...any thoughts
    CutUp

da bump

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I noticed before i even took any aas that i ahd tiny lumps on my nipples...... really really small ones....... i just got done with a tren ccycle and nothing happened to them. Even before the tren i knew that if squeezed - they lactaited...... (at the time i dind't know tren would just add to it) - luckilly it never made it worse. I just ordered some B6 in hopes to stop the lactation (is that a word?)

Need some input please...another bump

Thread Information