JDBU is offline Junior Member

Question Nolvadex and Proviron?

Hey this is my first cycle and i am shooting a 10 week deca cycle and im doin 50mg/day for 4 weeks of anadrol in between the deca cycle. I have been told by some people alls i need to do is to use 2 weeks of clomids and i got 30 nolvadex tabs also. Am i supposed to use the nolvadex while im taking the anadrol or should i wait until after the deca cycle is over to take the nolvadex. One more question i have also read that if i take anadrol i should be using proviron and nolvadex but others have told me i only need nolvadex. If anyone can help me out i sure would appreciate it.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Hey this is my first cycle and i am shooting a 10 week deca cycle and im doin 50mg/day for 4 weeks of anadrol
    Hey man..... Yo WTF? Am I high?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, I don't think you should use Anadrol in your first cycle. That shit is a killer!!! Consider chaning the 50mg/day ABombs to 40mg/day DBols (Dianabol ) or maybe even less. Perhaps 30mg/day would be good enough. That's just my opinion though.

Terinox

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Definately 30mg is more than enough, that's just been my experience with seeing results from my budz. None of them ever went higher than 30mg daily. JMO, do with it as you will.

proviron wont hurt. Use proviron if you can get it. For your first cycle just leave that Abol out and go with deca /proviron. Greeeaat first cycle.

If you decide to stay with that cycle use the proviron and or nolvadex throughout.

JDBU is offline Junior Member
    Ok So now i should not take Anadrol with the deca (400mg/wk)that i am already currently using and am on week 5 of? If i do not use anadrol i should start taking nolvadex now? and how much a day or a week should i be taking with only using deca? and if i do use anadrol? and just start the clomids a couple days after i stop the deca cycle? (I Aleady have the anadrol pills and thats why i wanna take them so badly but if you recommend not taking them i will listen to a more experienced person).

Thread Information