Thread: Clen user's....

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member

Clen user's....

I have started taking Clen today and now tomorrow I take 40mcg. My question is how should I take them I mean when I take more then 1 and go all the way up yo 5 a day I should not take them all at once correct divide the dose threw out the day and not close to workout and no later then 5pm....reason cause it can keep you from sleeping????

Thanks
    LS1

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    So long as you are taking them ed, I would suggest taking as much as possible as early as possible, while still being able to deal with the sides.

When I take any after noon, I cant sleep, and when I do, I cramp.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with IML here. I like one dose in the A.M., I have lots of probs sleeping if I take any in the afternoon.

Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Divide them into 2 or 3 doses, like when taking 100mcg a day 3 in the morning and 2 around 6-7 hours later. Be sure your taking taurine!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    When I took 4 or more a day I split it up in to two dosages but tried to not take the 2nd any later than the afternoon. I stay up late though. I work 2nd shift till 10pm anyways.

LS1
    Sounds good i guess, I think im going to try and take them as early as I can but when I get to 5 a day I may do 3 im a.m. then 2 in the afternoon if I feel any sides

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, dont split the doses...there is no need to do that... i am on 140mg per day...i take all 7 pills in the morning around 8:00am... then i take 300mg potassium, and 2g (4 500mg pills) taruine... i take them all at the same time... you will be fine as long as you build up slow... i have no cramps, and no problem sleeping.. if you split doses and take some in the P.M. you will notice when you get to the gym after later in the afternoon/evening, your heart will be racing...but if you take them in the A.M. you will be ok... im speaking from experiance...
    i do cardio when i wake up at 5:30am...come home, drink protein shake, eat cup of oatmeal...get to work 30 minutes later and take clen /potassuim/taurine... you will feel a little jittery, but no to bad...
    but seriously, no need to split doses...

LS1
    Quote Originally Posted by stack-a-licious
    hey bro, dont split the doses...there is no need to do that... i am on 140mg per day...i take all 7 pills in the morning around 8:00am... then i take 300mg potassium, and 2g (4 500mg pills) taruine... i take them all at the same time... you will be fine as long as you build up slow... i have no cramps, and no problem sleeping.. if you split doses and take some in the P.M. you will notice when you get to the gym after later in the afternoon/evening, your heart will be racing...but if you take them in the A.M. you will be ok... im speaking from experiance...
    i do cardio when i wake up at 5:30am...come home, drink protein shake, eat cup of oatmeal...get to work 30 minutes later and take clen /potassuim/taurine... you will feel a little jittery, but no to bad...
    but seriously, no need to split doses...
    Ok thanks Bro I'll take your advise I wasnt sure. I dont want my heart racing at the gym on me when I go later for lifting. Sounds like I'll be doing the same routine as you thats how my day goes.

Thanks Bro

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    I take them all at once also with taurine... I still can feel the effects throughout the day. My heart beats faster when doing major muscle groups still, and I lift in the evening. Also, sometimes Ill get 1-3 second flashes of heart burn. I found out that I can't cardio for Sh** even though I do it hours later...I get tired fast...I don't start to get my endurance back until near the end of my two weeks off period. Thats the only down point! Just my experience!

What the **** have you been doing you shady ****...How bout you email me back some day this year....Are you only allowed to talk to lance or some ****.

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    sorry about that last snipet of BS...I accidentally pasted that from an email I sent to my buddy earlier. LOL

LS1
    Quote Originally Posted by temperoath
    sorry about that last snipet of BS...I accidentally pasted that from an email I sent to my buddy earlier. LOL
    Ha I was reading that and saying to myself dude ya got the wrong bro. haha

Thread Information