Thread: Primo vs deca?

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member

Primo vs deca?

i have the chance to get Deca QV 300, and i need to know 1) if my primos are fake...and if they are..2) what kind of deca is best to get on. Heres the scoop with my primo..
    All of them are clear amps, and have the white Schering labels which say:
    Primobolan Depot
    N Reg. AEM:E.N.36.588
    lote R-082A
    Cad. 09.2006
    100mg/1mL/i.m.

They all have a yellow ring on top and two pink rings below the yellow one. Also, they all have a blue dot under the pink rings..except for one which looks like it might have been there but faded. Another thing, the labels are different colors of white. Its hard to explain, but some of the labels seem as if they are a "damp" white, almost like its a thinner label, not sure if that happens or if it matters. Also, some of the amps are about 2 mm bigger than the other amps.. which makes me skeptical b/c if they were made in a lab all the amps would be exactly the same size...and the corners are not sharp points, they are slightly rounded...is the Primo legit?

If this is fake...im gonna get the deca QV 300. Whats the difference between human deca vs the deca Quality vet 300? What is the name of a legit human deca and what does it come in(amps?) thanks for all your help
    Last edited by DCL; 03-29-2004 at 06:43 PM. Reason: more info

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DCL

If this is fake...im gonna get the deca QV 300. Whats the difference between human deca vs the deca Quality vet 300? Which is better for health, strength, side effects..etc.
    thanks for all your help
    dont have a clue about your primo question...we will probly need a pic...

qv is vet gear...made for animals, and very high in ba...human grade is stuff like organon thats more expensive and alot cleaner...both will do the trick for size and strength..

what are you running with the deca and whats your cycle experience???

DCL
    very high in ba.. whats that? Ive only taken winny depot. I'm around 6'4, 205. is the human deka in amps? ANd if i take deca do i definately need clomid/nolvadex /proviron ? ANd if i do, which is best. I didnt take anything after the winny so im not sure about it.
    Last edited by DCL; 03-29-2004 at 06:51 PM.

a complete cycle w/ deca and TEST would look like this:

1-12 400-500mg Test
    1-10 300mg deca
    nolva throughout (you could use proviron )
    200mg vitamin b6 throughout
    clomid/nolva pct- starting 2 weeks after your last test injection

does that help...you sound like you need alot of research...

DCL
    sorry what did you say ba was again? No im only doing deca by itself, so i wanted to know if the vet was much worst for your health than the human deca b/c i can get the vet deca a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    sorry what did you say ba was again? No im only doing deca by itself, so i wanted to know if the vet was much worst for your health than the human deca b/c i can get the vet deca a lot easier.
    no the vet gear is not any worse "for your health" than human grade...ba is benzol alcohol...its what makes shot painful...

since im answering your questions...why dont you answer mine...are you useing test with your deca ????

DCL
    no coldstone im not, i have a feeling i know what your gonna say but what do you think about deca alone followed by a clomid pct?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    deca alone is a bad idea.

Thread Information