wakes is offline New Member

Transporting gear in Canada

I have a 100mg bottle of finaplix and I am going to be flying in Canada from province to province. I am wondering what I should do with it? How should I pack it up in my check in luggage and what will happen if it is found? I am going for about a week and I don't want to stop taking it cause I just started two weeks ago. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get needles where I am going to so how should I pack them, I think I only need 4. I've never had a bagged searched by this airline company but I just want to make sure just in case. Thanx for the help

sniper320 is offline Member
    Sounds dangerous.

MachZ is offline Member
    If you want to chance it just pack it in your luggage along with your shaving kit.
    AFAIK, getting caught with AAS in Canada is legal as long as your not importing/exporting .
    I would though if I was you transfer only as much as you need into a smaller 10ml vial and take that along rather that 100mls for only a week.
    Not sure what contemplates being a dealer in Canada but there has to be a fine line somewhere and 100mls is quite a lot to just carry around for nothing.

wakes is offline New Member
    Do you happen to know where I could buy a vial? I just went to the local pharmacy and they didn't have anything. Maybe there is a internet site I could get it from?

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wakes
    Do you happen to know where I could buy a vial? I just went to the local pharmacy and they didn't have anything. Maybe there is a internet site I could get it from?
    Sure thing, gpzcanada, i'll PM you the link.

Thread Information