Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deca?

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member

Arrow Deca?

im only doing a deca cycle by itself, so i wanted to know if the Deca QV 300 vet was much worst for your health/strength/side effects than the human deca b/c i can get the vet deca a lot easier. Also, do i need nolva or clomids for deka alone?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sure you've read posts about this before. DECA ONLY is NOT a cycle. I would suggest adding test. Good luck

rollin is offline New Member
    You should add some test.
    You will be shut down

Wk 1-13 Test Omndren/Cypionate 400-500mg each week
    Wk 1-12 Deca 300-400mg each week
    Wk 1-18 Nolvadex 20mg each day
    Wk 15-18 Clomid
    *That is 14 days after last shot.
    *note the Deca ran 100mg less than the test also one week shorter

BTW....deca QV is good stuff. Same as human grade, the only difference is that vet facilities do not have as high of health standards as human grade facilities.

razor67 is offline Banned
    before you start anything do some research on pct, anti-e's and deca only cycles..youll chance your mind on running deca only..
    as for qv...its fine

DCL
    haha you guys are nuts. Im startin light, so do i need clomids or no with deca ?

I'd say you are nuts if you are gonna run a deca only cycle. WEll good luck gettin it up.-Axe

bro, you havent a clue...if you want to start light test only is the way to go...
    and yes, you need clomid after a cycle...deca too...your gonna be shut down hard so you may consider clomid for 4 weeks...but what do i know....im nuts

DCL
    i just dont want side effects...im already 6'3 205lbs. With test i would be too big in my eyes. I have done winny depot alone in the past, im sure you guys would say that isnt a real cycle either and doesnt do anything just like the deca alone wouldnt...but the winny put 15lbs on me of solid lean muscle that i have not lost and it has been almost a year... Im not looking to blow up too much here...

well, youll going to retain alot of water on deca ...
    not to mention possible problems with junior...if you have a girl boy she's gonna be pissed...lol
    there are possible sides with anything but the sides with test are easier to control

DCL
    ok well im not stacking...so i know your first recommendation would be test...but after test..what else do you recommend as a non stack cycle? By the way..i know you are laughing, but youve done alot more cycles than me..arent you worried about junior?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I think what you are missing is that deca is considered to be an AAS with pretty heavy sides. You are shut down very hard, can get Progesterone/prolactin related gyno, can have major sexual side effects, often causes bloating, and raises BP significantly. While winny only isn't an optimal cycle the overall sides (with the exception of liver values) are much less and recovery much quicker. I hope you are lucky and don't experience any of this and have a successful cycle but you should be aware of them. Yes you will need clomid and a very good PCT plan. Please do some research on this or you could stay shut down for quite a while.

DCL
    so rickson, what do you recommend i take? I have the deca QV 300, most of my friends have taken it are are happy with the results..and all of those side effects seem dose related..i would only take 1ml a week..i also have primo's which im not sure if they are real or not..

not laughing bro, everyones gotta start somewhere, but you've come to the right place for insight. any test alone is a good cycle. Test cyp @400 mg/week for 12 weeks would be good beginning cycle. Like others said, dont forget about PCT.

DCL
    sorry, whats PCT? and dont forget i still have those primo's...what about those?

post cycle therapy ...

Post cycle therapy . THis is when you run HCG and/or clomid to regain natural test.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    post cycle therapy...
    Ooh. Take your time and read a bit.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    sorry, whats PCT? and dont forget i still have those primo's...what about those?
    My fault, quoted the wrong one.

toolman is offline Banned
    pct is what gets your balls working again after your cycle. After deca , you will need it big time or you will lose your gains.

Also, for most of us, deca alone gives you deca dick. Meaning you can't get it up. Adding test will take care of that.

Laslty, at 6'3", 205 is not very big so you can grow with no problem of being too big yet.

DCL
    ok ill ask another question if deca alone is not a good choice..what do you guys recommend is the best thing to go on as a VERY light cycle with minimal side effects?

ok ill ask another question if deca alone is not a good choice..what do you guys recommend is the best thing to go on as a VERY light cycle with minimal side effects?
    250 mgs of test a week. Just about anyone who tried that was happy with it. SOme of the bro's on here will say you need 500, but if you are lifting, resting, eating right, you will be very happy.

DCL
    i was under the impression that test has the strongest androgenic and anabolic effects, which would mean that the side effects are the greatest i thought? and most people i know who took test didnt keep any of their gains..

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I can tell you 1st hand NOT to take Deca alone..... it was the 1st thing i ever did. I was scared to take test - and heard (misinformed) that deca was better to start with. So i did 200mg's a week for 10 weeks....... no pct (misinformed again) was told it wasn't necessary.

Let me tell you.... I stopped lifting for almost 3 months after i came off it..... and what they say about deca dick is true and very embarrassing..... as i had a pretty good reputation amongst friends (quite the man whore at 18 years old) after that deca cycle...... it just wouldn't go up and i missed out on some nice ones

NEVER AGAIN - and im forwarning you NOT to do this WITHOUT test

DCL
    Which test are you recommending? ...Cypionate , Enanthate , Propionate , or Suspension?

in my opinion - i'd say enth or cyp...... but that depends on you. how often do u want to inject? Enth/cyp - twice a week - Prop - everyday and i think suspension is everyday too

correct me if im wrong

If your stacking with deca i'd say enth or cyp

DCL
    I did a little research on your test from steroidology.com on ethanthate test. Tell me why this is the best steroid to start with for a novice??

Active Life: 15-16 days
    Drug Class: Anabolic /Androgenic Steroid (for injection)
    Average Dose: Men 250-1000 mg/week
    Acne: Yes
    Water Retention: Yes, high
    High Blood Pressure: Yes
    Liver Toxic: Low, except in mega dosages
    Aromatization:Yes, high
    DHT Conversion: Yes, high
    Decrease HPTA function: Yes, severe

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Prop would be the best for you with what you're looking for. Low sides, low water retention. Shouldn't blow you up too puffy like. See the steroid profiles for more info

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I did the same thing my first cycle too. Deca alone. DON'T DO IT!! If you can get Sustanon250, then try that. It's good stuff especially for first tymers.

I am not an expert on this so don't take my word for it and wait for a response from someone whom knows more about it.

From what i've been reading - i thought the test sides were easier to control..... My father took test....... didn't have any problems - he even had high blood pressure for 10 years........ he came off blood pressure pills for about 2 years... did some test and deca together....... and everything was fine...... (his doc knows what he does and tests regularly)

like i aid - i know 1st hand that deca a lone will screw you up........ and you don't know how embarrassing it is when a girl goes down ur pants...... then undresses u and gets ontop waiting fo u to get hard...... LOL u better be a quick thinker. "Beer dick" is always a good excuse - make sure u been drinkin though lmao

thank god those problems are over with - took me about 6-7 months to get over

DCL
    if i take clomids/nolva/proviron , will that help avoid deca dick? That seems to be the main side effect with taking deca alone...any other complaints?

not that it's the main "side effect" it's the side effect that affects your dignity the most......

Also with deca you'll noice a "crash" affect...... when u get off your going to feel like ****..... thats why i stopped lifting for almost 3 months......

DCL
    what are the long term side effects of deca ?

The reason most you know didnt keep their gains is that they did not do proper pct.

DCL
    What is the proper pct for deca in your opinion>?

clomid 300 mg first day, 100mgs 10 days then 50 mgs 10 days, sometimes an extra 7 days or so with deca .

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    What is the proper pct for deca in your opinion>?
    post cycle therapy for deca only?
    self immoliation.

People have told you over and over that it's not a good idea. The side effects of testosterone are greatly exaggerated. I have friends who have run 600 a week with no side effects other than testicular atrophy, with full recovery and minimal loss of gains when using proper clomid therapy post cycle. I also have a friend who gained 7 lbs on deca only, 400 mg a week, and lost 11 post cycle. That's right, the cycle made him LOSE muscle. He even ran 4 weeks of clomid.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 03-30-2004 at 11:46 AM.

DCL
    you think the long term effects of one cycle of test would be less than a cycle of deca ? I dont see how considering that test is the most potent steroid you can put in your body... and another question..is the PCT different if i took a stack of test and deca as opposed to deca alone?
    Last edited by DCL; 03-30-2004 at 12:33 PM.

there a lot of knowledgeable people giving you good advise and you dont seem to be listening......do you think we would mislead you?

DCL
    of course not, i definately appreciate all of the advice im getting.. but in only 21, and bascially i can't get test, and i already have deca ..and i was asking if i did the perfect PCT for deca if i would be ok..
    Last edited by DCL; 03-30-2004 at 12:58 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information