BrownBomber is offline Member

How to Take Your DBol?

How do you guys take your DBol ? I want to take 50mgs ED and from what hear its best split up in 3 doses or something like that. Im gonna have trouble splittin a 50mg DBol in 3 pieces.

Would it be a bad idea to take all 50mgs at once?

Thanks
    BB

barbarian is offline Banned
    take a dose every 3 hours from morning till its all gone is how i do it

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    dbol is run at 30mg ED for 4 weeks ( no more than 6 weeks )

........ you can take d bol in higher doseages then 30 mgs, i just bumped mine up to 50mgs a day and thats how i do it, and im goan run it 8 weeks BDTR's twin on his way!!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    dbol is run at 30mg ED for 4 weeks ( no more than 6 weeks )
    ???? you make the rules on dbol jdigs?? lol
    4 weeks is a good guideline, but I, as well as others, will run 50+mg's

4 to 6 weeks is good for a noob to d bol, but for those who have run it 4 or 5 times can go much longer with higher doesages cause we know what we persoanly can handle

ColdSore is offline Banned
    your not gonna be able to split your doses b/c the tabs are made with filler and youll never get the same dose...1 part may be 90% d-bol and the other 10% dbol and the rest filler...

just pop it in the morning with b-fast...youll be ok that way...

next time get 5 or 10mg tabs...it makes things alot easier...just my .02

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    4 to 6 weeks is good for a noob to d bol, but for those who have run it 4 or 5 times can go much longer with higher doesages cause we know what we persoanly can handle
    Doesnt the liver toxicity issue concern you, in terms of duration of use?

not really its all overated just take lots of ala and milk thistle and drink lots of water and youl be fine, some people just tolerate it well as i do 6 weeks isnt a rule nor is going past it gona be fatal or even hurt you that much just be smart about it.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    This does make sense. There are many methylated medicines that are used for much longer than 4 weeks, ands they are prescribed by a medical doctor, approved by the FDA.

I also know of a study in which elderly men aged 65-80 were given 50mg and 100mg per day of anadrol . Only the 100mg group had increased AST and ALT liver values, and were not dramatic.

but as with any drug they can be abused and lead to death but you would have to really REALLY REALLY try at it with the goal to die from roids for **** like that to kill you even though i know somebody who did....

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Dissolve it in water, and take the dose throughout the day.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Dissolve it in water, and take the dose throughout the day.
    Yup the best way to split 50mg dosages . Crumble the tablet do it in a glas of water stir it and drink 1/3 every 3-4houres .

Deuce929 is offline New Member
    Im almost into my third week of my cycle and thought i was going to have dbol from the start..I am getting it today and will add it into my cycle..I know dbol is usually a jump start but by the time dbol kicks in then the other AS will kick in as well..Or is this not true. My cycle contains:
    600 Test / week
    300 Deca / week
    50 (or 25?) Dbol / day after week 3 for 50 days....
    So far i have put on great gains of 15 lbs..I have yet to use Dbol so im pumped up to try it out...For ya'll vets..how long until i should expect to see results out of Dbol..Some say a week and some say two...Any facts to these statements? Thanks ya'll...oh and im on PL gear..so far so good... I will have week to week pics up after cycle

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Hiiiiiiiijacked. Post your own thread bro.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce929
    Im almost into my third week of my cycle and thought i was going to have dbol from the start..I am getting it today and will add it into my cycle..I know dbol is usually a jump start but by the time dbol kicks in then the other AS will kick in as well..Or is this not true. My cycle contains:
    600 Test / week
    300 Deca / week
    50 (or 25?) Dbol / day after week 3 for 50 days....
    So far i have put on great gains of 15 lbs..I have yet to use Dbol so im pumped up to try it out...For ya'll vets..how long until i should expect to see results out of Dbol..Some say a week and some say two...Any facts to these statements? Thanks ya'll...oh and im on PL gear..so far so good... I will have week to week pics up after cycle
    What are you looking to put on this cycle? Maybe 50 lbs or so? And there is no way your up 15lbs in 3 weeks from those 2 long estered injects.

D

Deuce929 is offline New Member
    What are you looking to put on this cycle? Maybe 50 lbs or so? And there is no way your up 15lbs in 3 weeks from those 2 long estered injects.

Maybe your right and its not from the deca and/or test yet. I was hoping it was because i haven't been able to gain like this before. I was in boxing so i always kept my diet to a minimum and now that i decided to bulk up, im eating like a horse as well as all the supplements (Creatine, Amino's & Protiens) i'm taking...It's still impressive and noticable gains that i have so far, but maybe your right and it isn't so much for the gear...If anything, its a good start and the 15lbs i have gained will help alot when the gear kicks in...

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce929

Maybe your right and its not from the deca and/or test yet. I was hoping it was because i haven't been able to gain like this before. I was in boxing so i always kept my diet to a minimum and now that i decided to bulk up, im eating like a horse as well as all the supplements (Creatine, Amino's & Protiens) i'm taking...It's still impressive and noticable gains that i have so far, but maybe your right and it isn't so much for the gear...If anything, its a good start and the 15lbs i have gained will help alot when the gear kicks in...
    Deuce929,

Running DBOL for the first 4-6 weeks of your cycle or the last 4-6 weeks of your cycle at 20-30 mg per day will be sufficient. Do not run it longer than 6 weeks** because it is a 17AA steroid , which will damage your liver if used over too long a period of time.

You should be aware that DBOL tends to cause people's blood pressure (BP)to rise significantly. If you have a history of heart disease or high BP personally or in you immediate family, then you should strongly consider not using DBOL.

**--NOTE: You should probably stay closer to the 4 week range when using DBOL.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 03-30-2004 at 03:39 PM.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    ???? you make the rules on dbol jdigs?? lol
    4 weeks is a good guideline, but I, as well as others, will run 50+mg's
    I did not mean to come across that everyone has to take that dose or that amount for that period of time. I was simply saying ( in a hurry ) that someone like himself; not an experienced AS user or a rookie to dbol, should not exceed 4-6 weeks do to the effects it has on the liver. I posted my reply to him because i wasn;t writing to a VET or a MOD or someone that knows alot about AS. I was simply giving " HIM " advice on his upcoming Dbol cycle. Sorry for the mix up...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    How do you guys take your DBol ? I want to take 50mgs ED and from what hear its best split up in 3 doses or something like that. Im gonna have trouble splittin a 50mg DBol in 3 pieces.

Thanks
    BB
    Yes, It would be a bad idea. The half life of DBOL is about 4.5 hours. I would split the dose ever 4.5-5 hours. I also have to agree with Bask8kace. If this is your first time, I would NOT run 50mg. To me thats to much. You will be very happy with 25-30mg.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    This is why I prefer the liquid D bol....even if it is underdosed

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    I personally don't like D-bol, I think it's a waste of money. To answer your question - yes it's a bad idea, it won't be as effective. 50mg is overkill for a first time. 30mg will be perfect, take 10mg every 4 hours.
    Last edited by dieselatc; 03-30-2004 at 11:56 AM.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    This is just my own opinon, you have the 50mg tabs, nothing you can do about that, maybe next time think about getting the 10 or 5 mg, I know its a pain to take all these tabs but its worth it,
    as for your original question, im kinda in the same boat, alough I have used dbol many times, in the past, I decided to use the liquid, and to me I feel its a pain in the ass, b/c I cant take the vial and syringe around with me all day long to keep taking small doses, I could put it in water and take that around with me, but how much of the powder is going to stick to the glass,
    but anyway
    like someone said before you could let the 50mg disolve in water, I think for you this would be the best and easiest way to take it...
    good luck bro

HM

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    I did not mean to come across that everyone has to take that dose or that amount for that period of time. I was simply saying ( in a hurry ) that someone like himself; not an experienced AS user or a rookie to dbol, should not exceed 4-6 weeks do to the effects it has on the liver. I posted my reply to him because i wasn;t writing to a VET or a MOD or someone that knows alot about AS. I was simply giving " HIM " advice on his upcoming Dbol cycle. Sorry for the mix up...
    your a 100% right bro

Thread Information