rawpain76 is offline New Member

Sex life ... does it help?

This is a very silly question, but heck

Does frequent ejeculation affect muscle gains? If I have loads of sex or wank frequently does it help, or makes it harder to gain (all the wasted testosterone !), or are the effects negligible? And if on or off the juice does it make a difference in the answer? Anecdotes are fine, but any scientific basis would be nice.

Ok you can laugh now.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    theres been a ton of threads about this topic.. do a search you will find much more info

Sorken is offline Member
    Im laughing now..... lol

now im going to answer..

No it wont hinder your gains.. I was thinking about the same problem a long timeago.. but first of all.. it's not worth bothering.. if it hinder your gains little would you stop having sex ?? I wont..
    Anyway.. the things that comes out contains very little.. some say even nothing important that has to do with test.. another teory is that if you having more sex.. your body will produce more test because of the test, and i think its true.. (that's a good thing, righ).

And from my experience.. If Im not having sex im not gaining good.. don't know why.. but think it got something to do that i get more relaxed and sleep well..

So don't worry bro.. just keep doing it.. and keep pumping iron and you will gain mass...
    But don't do that like 1 houre befor a workout.. because you wont have energy mabe..
    Some like to do it before i don't..

Anyway.. dont worry bro !

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    No it wont hinder gain man, I think it actually helps gains especially if you have sex after you have trained because it relaxes your muscles, therefore they recover better.

toolman is offline Banned
    Even if it did....would you honestly chose to ejaculate less? Not me!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    No it won't hinder gains, and it keeps the chances of prostrate cancer down. So keep whackin!!!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    5X a day recommended

rawpain76 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all your answers, I *did* do a search earlier but 'ejeculate' didn't turn up anything. Turns out that I need spelling classes... but 'wank' on the other hand, yield a paroxysm of threads (pardon the puns).

It seems like the general consensus is: don't worry about it, testesterone levels will replenish in 20 mins, and would possibly be higher than before.

Anyway, glad that I'm not the only one thinking silly thoughts

Thread Information