CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member

Talking - - - - > First Cycle - Sust/Dbol - Please Critque

Hey guys.... i haven't really posted on these boards but Ive definately been lurking around on here and bb.com absorbing all the info i can like a sponge

Well lets start off with a little bit of background. I am 20 turning 21, in the next month, been bbing for 3 years. Its been sorta hard this last year to eat/gain with the **** the call food ( away at college ) , but im going home for the summer so thats when im doing my cycle.. I am 5"11 and hovering at a lean 176lb pounds... ill get some pictures up soon

anways im going for the maximum amount of Mass/hopefully a bit on the leaner side... but im not to picky.....

12 weeks

Dbol 1-4 weeks ED- 25mg-30mg

Weeks 1- 12 PV labs 2nd Generation - 400 mg/Sustanon thats 2 shots, mon and thurs at 200mg each

Week1 50mg ed
    weeks 2 100mg eod
    week 3 50mg ed
    week 4 100mg eod (optional)

and also some nolva just in case

ok guys I would appreciate any critisizism.... any ideas.... thanks a lot guys

I know a lot of ppl were saying I shuold just go with enath instead... but its my first cycle and mg/per mg i know the test amounts are different... but since its my first cycle it wont really matter.... anways im blabbing on... tell me what you cats think ... later
    Last edited by CanadianSteel; 03-29-2004 at 01:01 AM.

barbarian is offline Banned
    from the way if looks your only runnin the test 4 weeks??? is that a typo?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    r u runnin the test the whole time?

Ya im a giant moron- no im runing the sust for 12 weeks bros

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    dont taper the dose. if your going to run your sust ed or eod do it throught the whole cycle.

im not tapering anything man?

400mg/weekly for 12 weeks of Sust

1 shot monday at 200mg and 1 shot thursday at 200mg = 400mg a week
    Last edited by CanadianSteel; 03-29-2004 at 01:13 AM.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    what is the 4 weeks of 50mg ed and 100mg eod?

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    what is the 4 weeks of 50mg ed and 100mg eod?
    thats most likely the way he's gonna run his clomid, i've seen it written on a few sites out like that. IMO i dont see how that would work. i suggest 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-11, 50 mg day 12-21.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    People say you should stick with Test E for a reason. A single ester test is usually better for a first cycle. Plus, you really need to take Sust ED or EOD to maximise the prop.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSteel

thats too much of a gap for the sustanon to be shot. Between thursday and monday that's 4 days. Sustanon contains short acting esters that must be taken advantage of in order to be completely effective. ed or eod would be ideal. E3D is not ideal, but it will do. so...monday, thursdays, sunday, wednesday etc. Like Fedski said, if this is your first cycle, i too would recommend using a longer lasting ester like cypionate and enanthate . I would only use prop or the sauce whenever you become accustomed to injecting, and you have at least 1 cycle under your belt.
    bm

toolman is offline Banned
    You will get alot of guys here who knock sust if it isn't shot EOD, but don't worry, you will still grow nicely even without fully utilizing the prop in sust.

What I didn't like was nolva on hand just in case. You should take nolva daily with any cycle. gyno is much easier to prevent than it is to treat. It also keeps your HDL/LDL ratios in check. It does not hinder gains at all.

so would you guys recommend cyp over the sust......its still my first cycle wont I get great gains anways?.
    I want to maximize gains... with as little cost as possible
    Last edited by CanadianSteel; 03-29-2004 at 09:14 AM.

big_mike is offline Member
    yes, for a first cycle run the cypionate for at least 10 weeks. Run at the minimum 400mg wk...or bump it up to 500 which is what i am doing. Leave the sauce for another time when you can prioritize shots ED or EOD. Trust me, it will work better like that. When you are on your second cycle should you wish to attempt one, you can run some EQ or deca with it. For now, run cypionate, but i recommend enanthate anyways, due to less water retention.

its soo hard to decide when everyone says conflicting things.....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    so would you guys recommend cyp over the sust......its still my first cycle wont I get great gains anways?.
    I want to maximize gains... with as little cost as possible
    If you want to maximize your gains with little cost then you can still run the sust but shoot it EOD. It will make a huge difference on your gains compared to twice a week shots. And you will still be taking the same doses per week

dvest8 is offline Associate Member

Talking I Agree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    You will get alot of guys here who knock sust if it isn't shot EOD, but don't worry, you will still grow nicely even without fully utilizing the prop in sust.

What I didn't like was nolva on hand just in case. You should take nolva daily with any cycle. gyno is much easier to prevent than it is to treat. It also keeps your HDL/LDL ratios in check. It does not hinder gains at all.
    Toolman gotta point Bro run the nolv ED.Check out the gyno pics on the forum that sh!t aint no joke bro !!!!
    Good luck

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

oh i see. i thought that week 1-4 thing was how you were runnin the sust for whatever reason. nevermind me.

look man, you will see gains off of sust 2x per week. Like it says above, the reason people advocate sust ed is to utilize the shorter esters like prop and phenylprop. so to use all esters effectively you'd have to shoot ed or eod. but you will still see gains with only 2x per week injections.

I see you still havent laid out your diet. this is the most important thing. even more so than your test and deca . what are you eating? how many calories? how many g of protein per day? etc etc.

Thread Information