CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member

Arrow - - -- - - - - >>> Has anyone ever heard of this stuff?? better then sust??

EPC400 (200mg Cyp + 100mg Enant+ 100mg Prop) Oil base

my buddy is selling it... and I think it might be a better option then the sust.. its the same price as well.. 10ccs for 185$.. canadian of course....

i dunno with the 300mg long esters it seems a better choice ... i could inject the sucker once a week... tell me what you lads think

barbarian is offline Banned
    why 3 threads??

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    bump..

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    hey barbarian, i love your goals bro,,,,

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    its made by guard an underground company based in the uk ( they are also affiliated with pvl ) all their products are good to go.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should delete the other two threads. You go to the first post in each, click the edit button, and then click delete thread.

You're getting screwed if you're paying that much for 10 ml.. should be around 80 american.

CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member
    sorry i dunno why it put 3 threads... i must have been impatient and pressed post thread several times.... i was thinking of adding the test with dbol , wans't sure yet... i got soo much critizism over using sust

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    well, it is a test blend, just like sust. I don't see anything better with this than except a higher prop dosage thus allowing you to actually take advantage of the prop. Here is what i'd do. I'd get a couple bottles of prop. Shoot this stuff e4d and shoot the prop e4d. So, it would look like this.
    day 1:shoot test blend
    day 3: shoot prop
    day 5 shoot test blend
    day 7 shoot prop
    you get the idea. That would be pretty much the ideal way to run this stuff if you really wanted to use it. If you wanted, you could run this the first 4 weeks of your cycle and then just run straight enanthate the rest of the cycle. There are losts of different ug test blends out there but unless you have some prop on hand, there is not really any reason to run this as fluctating blood levels may do you more harm than good. Also realize, that with such a high dosage, this stuff will prolly hurt. Also, The way I suggested you run it is about 1gram a week of test. Not good unless you are expereienced. If you can, just get enanthate and stay away from the blends until you are more educated on ester half lives and more expereinced with anabolics.

Thread Information